Armonia Holiday Village & Spa details
With a private Blue Flag beach, luxury spa and plenty of things for children to do, the Armonia Bodrum covers all holiday bases.
The deal-clinchers at the Armonia Bodrum start with the hotel’s location. It’s on a private Blue Flag Beach, which is topped with sunloungers and thatched parasols. There’s a pier here, too, which leads to a sunbathing platform suspended over the Aegean Sea.
The swimming area is really photogenic. One of the 2 pools is shaped like an oyster shell, spots of shade are provided by palm trees, and the whole scene looks out over the sea.
The list of other facilities at the hotel is comprehensive. Sports like mini golf and mini football come thick and fast. The spa, meanwhile, offers 21 different types of massages, ranging from Chakra to Thai.
Children are well taken care of here. The playroom alone is filled with fun things like a ball pool, balloons and colourful inflatable animals.
Meals are served in the buffet restaurant. In the evening, the menu includes everything from freshly-made pizza to pasta. There are also 2 à la cartes – one serves Turkish dishes and the other lays on fresh fish.
Location• On a manmade Blue Flag beach • Overlooks the island of Kos - 45 minutes away by ferryboat • Turgutreis resort centre with shops, bars and market is 7km away • The fishing village of Akyarlar is 2km away • Bodrum is 25km away
1 hour 30 minutes
• 2 swimming pools - 1 activity & 1 quiet • Aqua park with 3 slides • Pool bar • Beach bar
• Buffet restaurant • 2 à la carte restaurants - Turkish and fish, 15 May-15 Oct • Brasserie/Snack bar • Turkish nights
• Canoes • Water polo • Tennis • Mini-football • Mini-basketball • Minigolf • Table tennis • Darts • Gym • Sauna • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Steam bath
• Daytime and evening programme • 6 bars • Showtime cabaret • Disco bar • Weekly bingo & karaoke
• Children's pool • Soft play area • Playroom • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years • Children's buffet and menu • Cots • Highchairs
• Wi-Fi • Games room • 24hr reception • Money exchange • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Laundry service • Hairdresser • Windsurfing • Scuba diving • Jet-skiing • Water-skiing • Parasailing • Banana boats • Ringos • Pool table • Massage • Turkish bath • Spa treatments
Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 double or twin beds, an extra bed, air-conditioning, satellite TV with BBC World, CNN & Eurosport channels, phone, minibar with water, hairdryer and balcony.
Double rooms and Sea-view rooms are available at a supplement.
We also offer Double rooms and Sea-view rooms.
Double rooms are larger sleeping up to 3 adults and 1 child with the above facilities plus a curtain partition separating the double bed and the bunkbeds where the bottom bunk sleeps an adult and top bunk sleeps a child. Sea-view rooms available at a supplement.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Buffet meals • Snacks 12.30-16.30 • Coffee 17.00-18.00 • Ice-cream, 1hr per day • Midnight snack 23.00-24.00 • Sandwiches 01.00-07.00 • 1 à la carte visit per week, 15 May-15 Oct • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • 24hr lobby bar • Minibar restocked daily with water • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see A-Z Guide