Kefaluka Resort details
Modern, stylish and right by the beach, this hotel combines a great pool scene with plenty of dining options.
This fresh-out-the-wrapping hotel impresses from the moment you set eyes on it. Its sleek whitewashed buildings are set at the foot of a huge tree-covered mountain, just metres from the beach.
A series of swimming pools are surrounded by wide terraces and manicured lawns. The main one is doughnut-shaped, with a bar in the middle. Its padded loungers make it a great place to soak up the sea views. Kids will love the slide pool – it comes with five twirling chutes. Plus there’s a pool bar around the corner, serving drinks and snacks around the clock.
Elsewhere, you’ll find plenty more in the way of dining options. The hotel’s main restaurant does a mean line in global favourites, the à la carte eateries specialise in Turkish, Italian, fish and Mexican cuisine.
And the bedrooms, dressed in urban neutrals, are the epitome of understated chic. Think sleek wooden floors, cream sofas and grey feature walls. Mod-cons come in the form of flatscreen TVs and air-conditioning, while huge balconies complete the set-up.
Last but not least, the hotel goes all out when it comes to sports and activities. Tennis, football and basketball are all on offer, plus there’s a gym with all the latest equipment. If all that activity wears you out, head to the spa – it comes with a pool, a sauna and a steam room.
Location• In peaceful Akyarlar • 10km to Turgutreis • 28km to Bodrum centre
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Activity pool • Hydro-massage pool • Indoor pool • Aquapark with 5 slides and whirlpool bath • Pool bar • Beach bar • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels
• Main buffet restaurant • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 4 à la carte restaurants - Turkish, Italian, fish and Mexican - all incur a cover charge of 5 euros per person, all bookings after 31/12/11 will incur a 10 euro charge per person
• Gym • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Aerobics and step • Turkish bath • Steam bath • Tennis • Football • Archery • Basketball • Beach volleyball • Windsurfing - license required • Canoes • Table tennis • Pool table • Mountain biking • Squash court • Windsurfing and catamaran sailing - licence required
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme • Disco • Video games* • Small cinema
• 3 children's pools - 1 indoor • Hotel-run kids' club, 4-12 yrs • Hotel-run teen club, 13-16 yrs with free internet
• Wi-Fi in public areas • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Massage • Floodlights for football and tennis • Spa treatments • Scuba diving • 24hr room service • Laundry service • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Hairdresser • Games room • Ten-pin bowling • Shooting range • Private sunbathing pavillions with butler service
All of the facilities and activities mentioned for this hotel are planned and therefore subject to possible change.
All rooms have bath with rain shower, air-conditioning, LCD satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, minibar, daily maid service, daily towel change, linen change every 2 days, bathrobe, slippers, balcony or terrace, and sea view. Standard rooms have twin or double bed, cot for child up to 5yrs available.
We also offer Economy rooms without a sea view available at a reduction and Family rooms.
Family rooms are larger, with a double bed and sofa bed for 1 adult or 2 children up to 11yrs.
• Full Board buffet meals • Ice-cream 10.00-18.00 • Snacks 12.00-18.00 • Tea and cookies 17.00-18.00 • Patisserie corner 10.00-19.00 • Late night snacks 23.00-07.00 • Local and select imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Minibar refilled daily with beer and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide