Hotel Bodrum Imperial details
With acres of land to spread out in and a choice of pools to suit your mood, the Suntopia Bodrum Imperial is a great family getaway.
Families can really get away from it all when they stay at the Suntopia Bodrum Imperial. The property is set in 40 acres of land, and its main neighbour is a thick swathe of sandy beach, where the knee-high water is perfect for paddling.
The hotel’s pool scene is really exciting. The main swimming pool comes with a huge helter skelter-style waterslide and the children’s pool has an octopus-shaped wet play zone in the middle. If you’d rather stay away from the splashes, there’s also a quieter swimming pool for adults only.
There’s a long list of activities here, too, including Turkish baths. Children, meanwhile, can have fun in the Thomson Kids’ Club.
As for food, you can eat around the clock. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and after-hours snacks are served in the main buffet restaurant. Plus, there’s a snack bar for munchies too.
Location• On the beach • 18km to the main resorts of Bodrum and Gümbet • Accommodation is in blocks throughout the extensive grounds • Local bus to Bodrum every 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
• 3 swimming pools - 1 with waterslide, 1 with children's pool and 1 adults-only • Sunbeds • Snack bar • Beach bar
• Non-smoking buffet dining room • 2 à la carte restaurants
• Daytime activities organised by your Thomson entertainment team • Tennis, equipment and lighting payable locally • Water polo • Table tennis • Beach volleyball, basketball, mini-football and beach canoes operated by Thomson sister company TUI Nordic
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme including sports activities, quizzes and live shows
• Thomson Family Resort entertainment programme • Thomson Kids’ Club and drop-in Kids’ Club • Thomson crèche for 0 to 3-year-olds • Visits from Thomson the Dog • Soft play area • Toddler Time sessions for parents & children • Parent & baby room • Children’s pool area • Family-sized rooms, including rooms for larger familes • Interconnecting rooms • Playground • Children’s buffet • Waterslides
• Sauna • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi - only free in the lobby area • Internet • Mini-market • Hairdresser • Laundry service • Health and beauty salon • Spa • Turkish bath
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, phone and mini-fridge. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with a double or twin beds, extra bed in the bedroom and garden view.
We also offer Double sea-view rooms, Interconnecting rooms, Bunk rooms, Suites and Family rooms.
Double sea-view rooms sleep up to 3 with a double bed and an extra bed in the bedroom.
Interconnecting rooms sleep up to 3 in each room with double beds and an extra bed in the bedroom. You'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
Bunk rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children with a double bed, bunkbeds for 1 adult and 1 child up to 12yrs or 2 children up to 12yrs and a garden view.
Suites have 2 separate bedrooms with a double bed, twin beds, an extra bed in the lounge area, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies.
Family Rooms sleep up to 4 adults with 2 separate bedrooms containing a double and twin beds and a garden view.
• Full Board and snacks 07.00-24.00 • 1 visit per stay to an à la carte restaurant • Local alcoholic beverages and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide