Grand Yazici Bodrum details
Spectacular views, five swimming pools and stylish interiors - this new hotel oozes boutique luxury
From its hillside perch, the Grand Yazici serves up breathtaking views over Bodrum harbour and its castle. And the property certainly makes the most of its outlook. Take the main pool, for starters. It's an infinity number, which means you can admire the views while you're swimming. Plus, it's surrounded by daybeds and wicker sunloungers, so you can soak up the panoramas while you're sunbathing. You'll find three other pools here as well - two in the gardens and one indoors.
Looks-wise, this place is all about designer interiors. The lobby kicks things off, teaming white marble luxury sofas and aqua-blue cushions. And the space-age vibe extends to the rooms. They're decked out in wall-to-wall white with funky blue and violet trimmings, and come with extras like LCDTVs and minibars. Deluxe and Grand Deluxe rooms have French balconies overlooking the pools or garden.
Elsewhere, there's a Zen-like spa. A cut above the usual, the spa features a well-equipped gym, saunas and tiled hammams where Turkish baths are the order of the day.
As for the food, buffet breakfasts are served in the Limon restaurant and combine cooked-to-order omlettes and pancakes with the full continental works. Then there's the Peninsula, where you can sit down to gourmet seasonal dishes at dinner. Lastly, you've got the pool bar. Centred around a chic while counter standing on an elevated deck, it's the perfect venue for drinks. By day, you can see Kos island on the horizon. And by night you'll be treated to spectacular views of the floodlit castle below.
Location• 2.5km downhill to beach • 2.5km to resort centre with its selection of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclub • 400m to bus stop
• 5 swimming pools - 2 infinity, 1 palm, 1 spa and 1 indoor • 2 pool snack bars • Pool towels • Canopied sunbeds
• 2 air-conditioned, non-smoking, restaurants with open-air section • Limon restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and à la carte lunch • Peninsula à la carte restaurant for dinner with waiter service
• Gym • Aerobics • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Massage • Turkish bath • Steam bath • VIP Spa in Spa centre • Spa treatments
• Grand lounge bar with panoramic views over Bodrum • Vitamin bar in Spa area • TV in lounge area
• Kids' pool • Highchairs • Cots
• 24hr reception • Internet in lobby • Money exchange • 24hr room service • Hairdresser • Beauty salon • Hotel-run shuttle to the beach, 15 May-15 Oct
All rooms have air-conditioning, phone, LCD TV with European channels, bathroom, hairdryer and minibar. Standard rooms are Deluxe rooms to sleep 2 adults with 1 double or twin beds and a balcony. Grand deluxe sea-view rooms are available with facilties as per standard rooms plus have a sea view.
2 in main building servicing restaurant/pool area and Spa
1st Class Boutique Hotel
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide