Kervansaray Resort details
The Kervansaray Bodrum Hotel is fast-becoming a customer favourite, thanks to its beachfront location, spectacular views and great dining scene.
The Kervansaray Bodrum Hotel serves up some of the best views in the region. It’s set looking out over pine-cloaked hills and the Aegean Sea. A little wooden jetty juts out into the water, so you can make the most of the vistas while you sunbathe.
There are more relaxation spots by the hotel’s swimming pools. You’ve got 3 to choose from – one boasts a pair of waterslides. There are a couple of children’s pools, too. You’ll find another swimming pool inside the spa. It sits alongside a peaceful botanical garden and a vitamin bar, not to mention treatment rooms where you can enjoy the likes of clay body masks and massages.
The dining here is really varied. There’s a buffet restaurant, and 4 speciality restaurants where you can enjoy fresh seafood, local Turkish fare, and authentic Italian and Chinese cuisine.
Last but not least, the hotel is undergoing a refurb for summer 2013, so you can look forward to contemporary, new-look rooms and some revamped public areas.
Location• Beachfront • 12km to resort centre and nearest shops, restaurants, nightclubs and bars
• 3 swimming pools - main pool with activities, aquapark pool with 2 slides, and indoor pool • Sunloungers • Parasols
• Main buffet restaurant serving international cuisine • 4 à la carte restaurants - Turkish, Chinese, Italian & seafood, all at a charge • Snack bar • Beach snack bar
Tennis - floodlit at a charge • Step aerobics • Water volleyball • Basketball • Mini-football • Darts • Boccia • Minigolf • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Canoes • Pedalos • Fitness room • Table tennis
• 5 bars - 1 lobby, 1 pool, 1 Aqua, 1 vitamin & 1 disco • Daily programme with music, dancing and comedy shows • Open-air disco • TV room
• 2 separate children's pools • Playground • Children's park • Hotel run kids' club for 4-12yrs • Children's entertainment programme • Mini-disco • Children's buffet • Highchairs • Cots
• Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Turkish bath • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Catamarans • Banana boats • Windsurfing - certificate required • Board sailing • Ringo • Water skiing • Jet-skiing • Wi-Fi • Hairdresser • Spa and beauty treatments • Onsite medical staff • Room service, in main building rooms only • Hairdresser • Shops • Boutique • Photo shop • Pool table
Standard rooms are bunagalows in separate garden blocks and sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child with twin beds, an extra bed, a child bed, shower in bath, air-conditioning, satellite LCD TV, hairdryer and garden views.
Bungalows with limited sea views are in separate garden blocks and sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child with a double bed, an extra bed, a child bed and facilities as per Standard rooms plus a balcony and limited sea-views.
Twin sea-view rooms and Double sea-view rooms, both in the main building and Sole occupancy rooms are available at a supplement.
We also offer Twin sea-view rooms and Double sea-view rooms both in the main building.
Twin sea-view rooms are in the main building and sleep up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed, facilities as standard rooms, a balcony and sea views.
Double sea-view rooms are in the main building and sleep up to 3 with a double, an extra bed, facilities as standard rooms, a balcony and sea views.
• Full board buffet meals • 1 visit per stay to one of the à la carte restaurants • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 24hrs • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see A-Z Guide.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.