Bodrum Beach Club details
With classic good looks and a pool scene to match, this beachside hotel is well set up for relaxing breaks.
The Bodrum Beach Club certainly looks the part. Its pristine, white façade has an almost Edwardian feel to it – thanks to the panelled windows and doors that open out onto terraces and balconies. Immaculate gardens, meanwhile, add to the elegant feel.
Staying outside, the pool acts as the daily hub. It’s surrounded by sunbeds, with soft mattresses and matching linen parasols. By the time you’ve factored in the palm trees and views straight out to sea, you’re unlikely to move far from here. If you’ve made the trip with children, they’ve got two sections of the pool to choose from.
Indoors, the bedrooms team a light, airy colour scheme with tiled floors. In-room extras include air-conditioning and satellite TVs, and you can also pay extra for a sea view.
On the food front, the restaurant serves up all-you-can-eat buffets. Or, you can push the boat out and make a reservation at one of the three à la carte restaurants. There’s a seafood one, as well as a couple that specialise in Italian and Turkish dishes.
When it comes to getting out and about, you’ve got plenty of options. There’s a private, sand-and-shingle beach just footsteps away and making your way into Bodrum is pretty easy. You can take a taxi or dolmus bus – the latter stops directly outside the hotel and regularly makes the 15-minute journey into town.
Location• On a private, manmade, sand-and-shingle beach • 12km from the resort centre of Bodrum • 27km from the airport
• Swimming pool • Slide pool • Sunbeds, mattresses and parasols by pool • Sunbathing jetty on the beach • Pool bar
• Main buffet restaurant • 3 à la carte restaurants - fish, Italian and Turkish • Beach snack bar • Turkish night
• Tennis • Aerobics and aqua aerobics • Canoes • Waterpolo • Sauna • Turkish bath • Mini-football and basketball • Beach volleyball • Boules/boccia • Table tennis • Darts • Pool table
• Lobby bar • TV room
• 2 children's sections of main pool • Playroom • Playground • Cots and highchairs • Baby's room where bottles can be sterilised
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package • Mini-market • Beauty centre • Internet café • Massage • Spa treatments • Laundry/dry-cleaning service • Hammam treatments • Scuba-diving • Shops
All rooms have a bath with shower, air-conditioning, satellite TV with BBC World, phone, hairdryer, minibar - water on arrival only, daily towel change, linen change twice weekly, daily maid service and balcony. Standard rooms have a double and a single bed. Sea-view rooms available.
• Full Board buffet meals • Unlimited visits to à la carte restaurants - reservation fee required per person • Snacks, cakes and cookies • Selected local alcoholic beer, wine and spirits and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide