Rixos Premium Bodrum details
Scooped into woods on the edge of the Bodrum peninsula, the Rixos looks out over a vast bay and a rugged private island. It’s a postcard scene of umbrella pines, white yachts and cobalt seas. Looking out over it all is the hotel’s private beach – a horseshoe of sands dotted with parasols and sunbeds. Setting the seal on everything are wooden jetties laden with scatter cushions where guests can stretch out inches above the water.
Behind the sands, the tall pines give way to a long, curving pool and sun terraces. Scattered alongside are chic four-poster loungers draped in muslin, while in among the trees, there are hammocks to laze in, too. Elsewhere, you'll find plenty for the little ones, including a mini-disco and cinema. Plus there's a kids' pool and playground.
The hotel itself looks like it’s been styled for a glossy design magazine. In the lobby, potted palms and sofas sit side-by-side with ornate pillars and polished marble. As for the rooms, they’re decked out with tassle-tied drapes, silky cushions and dark-wood furnishings. Satellite TVs, minibars and balconies complete the picture.
The best word for the culinary department is eclectic. Not counting the buffet restaurant, you’ve got five à la carte eateries offering everything from Turkish cuisine to fine French, Italian and seafood. Add a patisserie, crêpe café, a long list of lounges and bars and you’re in for a treat.
Location• On its own stretch of beach in Zeytinlikahve Bay on Bodrum peninsula's northern coast • 7km to Torba village • 10km to Bodrum
• Main swimming pool and whirlpool bath • Activity pool with waterslides • Indoor pool, heated according to weather • Pool bar
• Main restaurant for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and themed evenings • 5 à la carte restaurants including Mexican, fish, Turkish and French - please note service charge of €10 per person • Snack bar, fast food and menu snack bar • This does not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Japanese restaurant
Sports and Relaxation
• Water polo • Canoes • Pedalos • Windsurfing • Tennis • Gym • Aerobics • Aqua-aerobics • Mini-football • Basketball • Volleyball • Table tennis • Billiards
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club 4-12 yrs • Playground, playroom and soft play centre • Children's games room • Cinema • Mini-disco • Early suppers • Kids' lunchtime buffet • Cots and highchairs
• Full daytime hotel-run activities programme including sports and competitions • Evening entertainment includes cabaret 3 times a week, quizzes and bingo • Lounge bar • Disco • Cinema
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Turkish bath, massage and spa treatments • Watersports including jet skis, parasailing, banana boats and water skiing • Lobby shops • Mini-market • Internet access • Laundry service available • Money exchange • 24hr room service
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, minibar and balcony. Standard rooms are suitable for up to 3 adults. Sea view rooms are available at a supplement.
We also offer Family deluxe rooms.
Family deluxe rooms have a sea view, 2 single beds or 1 double bed, 1 extra bed and 1 sofa bed, and are suitable for up to 3 adults and 1 child up to 12 yrs.
Health and Beauty
• Spa with sauna, whirlpool bath and steam bath
Children will love the hotel’s activities pool. It comes complete with four waterslides, which will keep them busy for hours.
• Full board and snacks • A la carte restaurants carry a €10 service charge per person, excluding Japanese à la carte which is at a charge • Local and imported alcoholic and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide