Holiday Village Rhodes details
This 5-sun resort brings together everything that makes Holiday Villages the best places for sun-seeking families – bags of fun, food and entertainment for everyone.
This stylish Holiday Village comes with all the usual stuff - loads of pool fun, sports, high ropes and great kids’ clubs. Plus it’s got plenty of restaurants, bars and a great choice of bedrooms - from standard and family, to swim-up rooms with a pool outside and deluxe which have the full works. You’re also close to Kolymbia resort centre and just a short walk from the beach.
Airport transfers approx:
45 to 60 minutes
Location• Close to the beach • Short walk to bars and cafés in Kolymbia • Regular bus service to Rhodes Town
Distance to beach:
• Wi-Fi in lobby - throughout the hotel from May 2014 • Internet corner*
• 5 swimming pools - 1 heated indoor, 1 heated outdoor • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels** • Swim-up bar
• Buffet restaurant • Italian à la carte restaurant • Greek and Grill à la carte restaurant • Snack bar
• Archery • Aeroball • Raft-building • Kayaks • Aerial adventure • Tennis courts • Sand volleyball • Multi-sports court • Astroturf football pitch • Pool tables*
Health & Fitness
• Spa* • Gym • Jacuzzi™ • Sauna - 1 visit per stay • Steam bath - 1 visit per stay • Massage* • Beauty treatments*
• Entertainment programme • Shows and theme nights • Bingo • Cabaret, karaoke and live music • Cinema room • Lobby bar • Sports bar
• Kids' pool with adventure park and waterslides - age and height restrictions apply: The 3 larger slides are for over 10s and over the height of 1.2m to the shoulder. The smaller slide is for over 6s, 0.9m shoulder-height and taller. The pirate ship is suitable for children of any age • Kids' Club • Teenagers' Club* • Crèche* • Football Academy* • Swim Academy* • Stage Academy 20th Jul-31st Aug • Kids' entertainment • Playground • Parent and toddler sessions at least 3 days a week - except Jul & Aug • Infants under 2 years get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat
Activity and Relax Areas
Activity and Relax guests can use the Clubhouse restaurant for dinner at a supplement - reservations required.
Double rooms sleep up to 3 with a queen-size bed, a single sofa-bed, fridge, TV, air-conditioning and a balcony or terrace. Rooms sleeping 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 2 queen-size beds are also available. There's no partition in these rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 queen-size bed in the bedroom and 2 single sofa-beds, with a sliding door partition between the sleeping areas and facilities as Double rooms.
5-bedded family rooms are on the 1st floor only with 1 room to sleep up to 4 adults or 3 adults and 2 children, with 2 queen-size beds and a child bed or temporary bed. There's no partition in these rooms.
Swim-up rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 2 queen-size beds with facilities as per Double rooms. Rooms sleeping 2 adults and 1 child with queen-size bed and single chair bed are also available.
Family swim-up rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 queen-size bed in the bedroom and 2 single sofa-beds separated by sliding doors with facilities as Double rooms.
Deluxe room guests have exclusive use of the Deluxe Area and can dine in the Clubhouse restaurant with exclusive use for breakfast and dinner.
Deluxe rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child with 1 queen-size bed and 1 single sofa-bed and facilities as per Double rooms plus a welcome pack, tea and coffee facilities and PS3®. All Double rooms, excluding Swim-up, are located on the first floor.
Deluxe swim-up rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child with 1 queen-size bed and 1 single chair bed, with additional facilities as Deluxe rooms.
Family deluxe rooms sleeping up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 queen-size bed and 2 single beds separated by sliding doors are also available. These are all on the 1st floor.
Family deluxe swim-up rooms sleeping up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 queen-size bed and 2 single beds separated by sliding doors are also available with facilities as Deluxe rooms.
Suite with private pool sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child with 1 king-size bed and 1 single sofa-bed with facilities as per Deluxe rooms plus a restocked minibar as part of the All Inclusive package.
The Clubhouse bar is adults only and can be used by all Holiday Village guests.
Food: Buffet meals. 1 visit to each of the 2 à la carte restaurants per week. Breakfast and dinner in the Clubhouse for Deluxe guests. Snacks. Ice-cream.
Drink: Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, tea and coffee 10.00-24.00.
Sports and Activities: All are included except where indicated *.
You'll be entitled to your full All Inclusive package right up until you leave for the airport on your last day.