Hotel Gala details
"The Gala hotel enjoys an excellent location - near a golden sandy beach that stretches along the coast of Playa de las Americas as well as being in the heart of the liveliest part of town."
The Gala Hotel enjoys an excellent location, fronting onto the Playa del Troya – a golden sandy beach stretching along the coast of Playa de las Americas. You’ll not need to go far for entertainment as it’s slap bang in the heart of the liveliest part of town, surrounded by bars and cafés.
Head into the reception, and you’re greeted by marble flooring, a grand piano and surrounding greenery. The rooms are newly refurbished, and they're kitted out with air-conditioning and plasma TVs. The staff are renowned for being professional and attentive, so it’s unsurprising the Gala attracts guests from all over Europe.
If you need to relax and recharge then a visit to the hotel spa should be top of your list. For those wanting to soak up the rays, head down to the spacious, multi-level terraces surrounding the pools, where you can be guaranteed to find your own private spot in the sun.
Location• 100m from shops, restaurants & bars • 250m from beach - direct access via hotel • 500m from resort centre • 800m to nearest bus stop
• 2 freeform pools, 1 heated in winter • Pool bar • Beach bar • Sunbeds - mattresses at a charge
• Main buffet restaurant • Regular theme evenings including French, Italian, Mexican and Oriental • Show cooking • Small wine cellar • Lunch or dinner for Half Board guests • Christmas and New Year's Eve special buffet dinners
• Gym • Spa with sauna, whirlpool bath, Turkish bath, steam bath, hairdresser, massage and spa treatments • Table tennis • Billiards • Games room
• Children's pool with water-play area • Soft play area • Playground • Cots • Highchairs • Miniclub
• Library • Wi-Fi • 3 games consoles • Games room • Money exchange • Souvenir shop • Internet in lobby • Outside chill-out area
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite plasma TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer and balcony with mountain or limited garden view. Standard rooms have 2 beds plus a sofa bed. Twin rooms for sole occupancy available.
We also offer Superior rooms.
Superior rooms have facilities as above plus a bottle of wine on arrival, bathrobes and slippers, toiletries, complimentary 2 hour Spa circuit daily and sea view.
308: 204 standard, 104 superior 'Club Alexandre'
For Winter 2011 if you book by 30th November 2011 to arrive at the hotel between 03rd January 2012 and 28th February 2012 you will receive full board instead of half board.
For Summer 2012 if you book before 26th February 2012 to stay at the hotel on half board between 01 May and 31 October 2012 you will receive full board.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide