Marylanza Suites & Spa Resort details
Golf fans will be thrilled to be so close to the links at the Marylanza Golf resort, but you don’t have to be a golfer to have a great time here. This sleek and contemporary five-star establishment knows how to treat everyone in the family like a champion. Kids have a soft play area, large pool, and mini-club to keep them happy while adults can enjoy three swimming pools, sun terraces and gardens, a pool bar, squash, and spa & wellness packages.
Location• 1.5km to shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and the beach • Club House at the golf course is a 20 minute walk away
• 2 swimming pools, 1 heated • Pool snack bar • Parasols
• Air-conditioned buffet restaurant • Themed evenings 3 times a week • Fine dining restaurant • Gentlemen are required to wear a sleved top to dinner
• Aqua aerobics • Darts • Table tennis
• Evening entertainment programme • Regular sports, games and competitions • Bar
• Play centre for 2-12yrs • Children's pool • Cots • Highchairs
• Free Wi-Fi in lobby and by the pool, and from May 2014 - free Wi-Fi zones throughout the hotel • 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Squash • Pool table • Billiards • Discounted state-of-the-art gym • Power Plate • Spinning • Pilates classes • Turkish bath • Sauna • Steam bath • Massage • Money exchange • Hairdresser • Internet • Laundry service • Spa and wellness packages, including: • Pilates package with 2 personal training sessions, 2 classes and 1 spa circuit • Get Started package with 2 personal training sessions, customised training schedule with scheduled activities, programme to continue when you return home, access to gym and all aerobics classes • Access Gym package with all classes included for 1 week • Spa package with a 90-minute spa circuit and 60-minute classic massage • Spa treatments include luxury treatments such as gold, chocolate and Champagne body wraps, Indian holistic treatments, massages for children and detoxifying treatments
All suites have air-conditioning, satellite cable TV, internet connection, living area with kitchenette, fridge and microwave, cafetière, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Suites sleep up to 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child with twin beds in the bedroom and a twin sofa-bed in lounge.
We also offer Golf-view suites.
Golf-view suites have facilities as per Suites plus a view of the golf course.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in main restaurant • Brunch and snacks 12.00-18.00 • Dinner in Kentia gourmet sampling menu restaurant on request, with reservation • Locally produced beer, wine and soft drinks 10.00-24.00 • Welcome drink • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide