Hotel La Siesta details
The Hotel La Siesta is a great holiday base, thanks to its spacious rooms, large saltwater pool, and central address.
Location-wise, Hotel La Siesta plays a strong hand. The sandy beach is around a 10-minute walk away, and the same time in a taxi will get you to Siam Park waterpark. Plus, it's only 5 minutes on foot to Playa de las Americas' centre and its mix of restaurants, bars and clubs.
The property is made up of, low-rise, terracotta-coloured buildings that horseshoe around a large saltwater pool. Surrounding the pool is a sun terrace, complete with thatched parasols, palms and a bridge that leads you over the water to a snack bar.
The rooms here are spacious enough to include a lounge area, and some have views of Mount Teide. On the restaurant front, a buffet venue plates up food from around the globe. This involves everything from Italian dishes, like risotto, to local Canarian fare, like mojo picon – a spicy red sauce. There's also a regular barbecue night to add to the mix.
Location• 300m to the beach • 50m to nearest shops, bars and restaurants • 100m to the resort centre
• Heated saltwater swimming pool • Sun terraces • Sunbeds and parasols • Poolside snack bar
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet • Guests on Half Board can change lunch for dinner • Weekly barbecue and tropical party with supplement for drinks • Italian, Canarian and Mexican evenings with themed buffet • Christmas and New Year special buffet dinners included
• Natural Spa and Wellness Centre with plunge pools, saunas and treatments, hairdresser, beautician and gym for over 16 yrs • Tennis with equipment hire • Rifle shooting for 16 years and over • Water polo • Volleyball • Billiards • 5-a-side football court • Darts • Table tennis
• Evening entertainment programme • Lounge • Bar
• Children's saltwater swimming pool • Playground • Cots • 'Magic Park' kids' club including hotel-run miniclub, a supervised area for children 2-9 yrs with play area and slides, pools, games and crafts, and 'Game Park' with arcade games area for all ages, internet, bowling, table football and pool tables • Parents/guardians leaving their children in the miniclub must remain within the miniclub grounds
• Laundry service • Internet access
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV including music channels, phone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2, 3 or 4 beds - 3rd and 4th bed are a sofa bed which guests will share. Double rooms for single use and Rooms for wheelchair users available.
We also offer Superior rooms.
Club Alexandre Superior rooms with pool views with access to the Natural Spa and Wellness Centre for over 16yrs, 1 water circuit per day, welcome gift, bathrobes, slippers and luxury toiletries.
5 - 4 to the rooms, 1 to restaurant.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide