Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort details
With elegance and grandeur on tap, this hotel more than lives up to its regal moniker.
There’s an opulence about the Riu Palace Meloneras Resort, both inside and out. Set among sprawling gardens and terraces that look out towards the ocean, the tone is one of well-heeled comfort and luxury. Sitting proud at the centre is the whitewashed, colonial-style main building. Fanning out from here, tranquil pathways take you past low-rise villas towards wide, curved swimming pools and spacious sun terraces. This hotel is in a very handy spot for exploring a little further. There’s direct access to an attractive seafront promenade with shops and restaurants. And a short stroll takes you to Maspalomas’ famous sand dunes. If you’re up for a 45-minute walk, you can go all the way to Playa del Inglés. Inside, the Riu Palace Meloneras is cool and elegant. A palatial lobby with chandeliers, marbled floors and gold décor sets the scene. And the plush vibe continues through grand restaurants and lounges, bars and terraces. The carpeted guest rooms are peaceful, comfortable and tastefully dressed in understated shades of mushroom and cream. And they come with minibars and satellite TVs. Dining is a real pleasure here, from the buffet breakfast served with sparkling wine to the weekly theme buffets. And if you really want to spoil yourself you can opt for the Krystal Fusion à la carte restaurant.
Location• 800m to Maspalomas beach • 4km to Playa del Ingles resort centre • 1.5km to Maspalomas golf course
• 2 swimming pools, heated in winter • Pool towels • Sun terraces • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar & restaurant
• Buffet restaurant • Buffet breakfast with sparkling wine • Buffet dinner • Themed buffet twice a week • Optional dining in Krystal Fusion restaurant • Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
• 2 floodlit tennis courts - equipment available • Body Love wellness centre with whirlpool bath, gym, sauna and health and beauty centre • Pool table • Table tennis
• Live music and shows several times a week • Bar/lounge
• Children’s pool, heated in winter • Daytime entertainment programme for 4 to 12 years, 6 times a week - except in January, February and November • Playground
• Free Wi-Fi in lobby • Air-conditioned throughout • Hairdresser • Shops • Laundry service • Internet access
All rooms have central air-conditioning, satellite TV with limited English channels, phone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. These are twin beds, the 3rd bed is a foldaway bed. When rooms are fully occupied there is no space for a cot. Single rooms are available.
We also offer Limited sea-view rooms and Villa suites.
305 and 144 suites in the villas
Free wine or sparkling wine and fruit on arrival.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide