Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Corallium Thalasso details
This large complex has been designed to look like a traditional Gran Canarian village, and it’s packed with restaurants, swimming pools and pampering facilities.
As far as themed hotels are concerned, this place rivals the likes of Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas. The whole complex has been designed to look like a traditional village – the lobby is housed in a full-scale replica church with a bell tower and central dome, the room blocks resemble stately homes, and there’s even a central square and gardens.
Thanks to its huge size, the hotel offers up a long list of places to swim and sunbathe. For starters you can take your pick from five swimming pools. The main outdoor pool winds its way through the grounds like a lazy river, and is flanked by rows of sunloungers. The beach is just a five-minute walk away.
There’s just as much choice when it comes to pampering. As well as three whirlpool baths dotted around the property, you’ve got a Thalassotherapy centre. All the treatments here harness the healing properties of salt water, and the options include floatation in a gravity pool and showers infused with essential oils.
When it comes to food, this place gives you every excuse to graze your way through the day. La Plaza serves a combination of regional and international buffet dishes, the lunch menu at the Alpendre à la carte Salad & Grill is complemented by a popular salad buffet, and sweet snacks like crepes and cakes are served at the Patio Café. You’ve also got two a la carte restaurants to choose from. The chef at Ovo cooks up Mediterranean dishes, while the Italiano El Patio specialises in fresh pasta.
The resort is more like a village than a hotel, with its terraces and spacious patio areas. Set 800 metres away from the golden Maspalomas beach backed by windswept dunes, it is not hard to see why many visitors consider it to be the most beautiful of all the areas on the island. Just a 10-15 minute walk will take you to the paved promenade of Meloneras offering a variety of shops and restaurants, where you can enjoy a drink and meal overlooking the sea.
Location• 300m to Meloneras sand and shingle beach • 800m to Maspalomas Beach • 10-15 mins walk to Meloneras, shops and restaurants
• 5 swimming pools, 1 saltwater - 3 heated in winter • Pool bar
• Buffet breakfast and dinner with international cuisine included in Half Board • Alpendre salad & grill bar for lunch • 2 à la carte restaurants, Mediterranean and Italian, for dinner • Christmas and New Year special dinners included for Half Board guests - these meals are also available for guests staying on a Bed & Breakfast basis for a supplement
• Varied fitness programme • Thalassotherapy, putting green, table tennis, darts and billiards - all with a charge
• Daily games and sports • Mini-disco • Live music nightly and professional shows in the evenings • Lobby bar in the day • Hotel Plaza outdoor bar for evening entertainment • Lounge bar in the evenings
• Kids' pool, acclimatised in winter • Hotel-run kids' club, 4-12yrs • Cots and highchairs
• Internet • Money exchange • Laundry service • Hairdresser
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, minibar at a charge, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have a double and a sofa-bed. Sea-view rooms, Single rooms and Junior Suites available.
We also offer Junior Suites.
Junior Suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide