Seaside Palm Beach details
There's a glammed-up 70s feel at this retro-chic hotel. It's bright, bold and utterly unique.
A designer's dream, this hotel is the epitome of retro-chic. Cue a stunning salon bar dressed in vivid purple and cerise. Lounges with low rainbow-coloured sofas. Guest rooms in vibrant shades or designer neutrals. But the décor isn't the only eye-catching thing about this place. It's close to a swathe of beach and sand dunes.
Inside the hotel grounds, on the other hand, you're in the middle of a sub-tropical oasis. Some of the palms in the gardens are reckoned to be 1,000 years old and their shade provides cool and tranquil spots for lounging. Carved into the midst of this are two landscaped pools. One is freshwater and the other saltwater with whirlpool jets. There's a hot plunge pool too.
On the food front, there's buffet and waiter service at different times of the week in the main restaurant. Plus there's a choice of other restaurants and bars. These include an Italian trattoria and the impressively styled à la carte Orangerie with its chandeliers and tall mirrored columns. Barbecues are served up several times a week from the seaside buffet on the terrace.
Finally, tucked away in the gardens is a luxurious state-of-the-art health and wellness centre where you can sink into a thalasso pool and indulge in a wide range of treatments. Tai chi and yoga classes keep the vibe suitably relaxed.
Location• 150m to the beach • 3km to Playa del Inglés resort • 100m to bus stop with services to Las Palmas every 30 minutes • 3 golf courses nearby with discounted green fees for guests
• 2 heated swimming pools - 1 saltwater in the adults-only area • Pool bar • Palm gardens • Sun terraces • Sunloungers with mattresses • Towels
• Main restaurant open all year with buffet service 3 times a week and waiter service 4 times a week • 2 à la carte restaurants - L'Orangerie and La Trattoria - open winter only • International cuisine • Gala dinners • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • New Year's party after the gala dinner - at a charge
• Floodlit tennis courts • Gym • Stretching & aqua aerobics • Health garden with Thalasso pool • Table tennis • Darts • Boules • Scuba diving nearby • Steam bath & sauna 16.00-20.00 • Yoga and Tai Chi, at various times
• Lounge and bar area • TV room • Professional shows and live music, at various times
• Spa and Wellness Centre with an extensive list of treatments • Library • Internet access • Hairdresser • Laundry service • 24hr reception • Money exchange • Wi-Fi in rooms and all public areas
All rooms have air-conditioning, bath or shower, satellite TV, phone, minibar at a charge, water and fresh fruit, hairdryer, bathrobes, Wi-Fi, vanity mirror, room service and balcony. Standard room sleeps up to 3 people and are on the 2nd and 3rd floor with twin beds and an extra bed. There is no cot space when extra bed is used. Single rooms are available.
We also offer Superior rooms.
Superior rooms also have tea/coffee facilities and a sea, garden or pool view. These are on the 2nd to 7th floors and views cannot be confirmed in advance.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Seaside Palm Beach:
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts