Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
in Bayahibe, Dominican Republic East - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus details
Set on a showstopper of a beach, the Hacienda Dominicus couldn’t be in a more tropical spot.
Thoughtfully designed and in a picture-perfect location, the Hacienda Dominicus comes with all the ‘exotic retreat’ credentials. The whole place looks out over ice-white sands and the bright blue waters of the Caribbean. Not only are you just footsteps from the beach, but the views from the grounds are nothing short of fantastic. Talking of the grounds, they’re pretty sigh-inducing. Clusters of palms surround lagoon-like pools, while manicured gardens sport colourful blooms and thatched umbrellas.
Inside, the tropical feel continues. In the bedrooms, banana-yellow walls and floral bedspreads keep things bright and airy, while huge balcony doors showcase the gardens or the ocean. In terms of in-room comforts, you’ve got all the essentials like air-conditioning, satellite TVs and minibars.
The hotel’s five restaurants, meanwhile, serve up international favourites in a variety of stylish settings. The Japanese eatery, for example, is decked out in trademark red and black, while the buffet restaurant is all traditional mosaics and wooden ceilings. You’ve also got a gourmet bistro, a Mexican grill and a steak house to choose from.
Last but not least, the Hacienda goes all out on the activities and entertainment front. Practice your serve on the tennis court or try your hand at watersports like scuba diving, water polo and aqua aerobics. Alternatively, go down the cultural route and sign up for a Spanish or a salsa dancing lesson. And when the sun goes down, head to the bar for cocktails and live music.
Location• On the beach in Bayahibe • 6km to Bayahibe
2 hours from Punta Cana
• 3 pools • Whirlpool bath • Sun terraces • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Mexican restaurant • Japanese restaurant with show cooking • Steakhouse • Gourmet restaurant • Buffet restaurant • Late snacks in La Hacienda restaurant • Colonial restaurant for guests over 10yrs only • 3 visits a week to the à la carte restaurant - dress code applies
• Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool • Gym • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Tennis • Football on the beach • Basketball court • Minigolf • Water polo • Rifle shooting • Archery • Table tennis • Boules • Pool table • Darts
Spanish classes Merengue and salsa dancing classes
• Kids' pool in the kids' club • Hotel-run kids’ club for 4-12yrs • Mini-disco, nightly • Playground
• Steam bath • Whirlpool bath • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Internet • Spa treatments • Golf at the nearby Casa de Campo • Massage • Motorised watersports • Scuba diving
All rooms are non-smoking with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, phone, minibar, hairdryer, iron/board, tea/coffee facilities and Wi-Fi at a charge. Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years.
We also offer Junior Suites with a living area.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Full Board • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Room service 11.00-23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus:
in Bayahibe, Dominican Republic East - Punta Cana
in Punta Cana, Bavaro
in Bavaro, Bavaro
in Punta Cana, Bavaro
in San Juan, Dominican Republic North - Puerto Plata