IFA Faro Hotel details
Set right on the beach at the southernmost tip of the island, the IFA Faro has arguably the best location in Gran Canaria. The turquoise sea lapping at the golden sands and one of the oldest lighthouses on the island are right on your doorstep. Palm trees are dotted throughout the grounds and the pool is surrounded by gardens giving the hotel a very lush, tropical feel. A paved promenade is a two minute walk from the hotel, lined with a choice of bars, restaurants and shops overlooking the seafront.
Location 200m to supermarket and restaurants 300m to bus stop 500m to shopping centre
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar • Whirlpool bath • Private rooftop nudist sun terrace
• Breakfast buffet • Buffet dinner with varied choice and themed buffets • Lunch is served à la carte at the Pool Bar Terrace • Panorama Café offering range of cakes during the day • Christmas and New Year's Eve special dinners included for guests on Half Board - Champagne and party bag available at a supplement after meal on New Year's Eve
• Table tennis • Billiards • Gym • Massage • Boules • Darts
• Regular live music • Shows 3 to 5 times a week
• 24-hour reception • Money exchange • Hairdresser • Laundry • Bicycle hire • Motorbike hire • Internet & Wi-Fi
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Single rooms and Limited sea-view rooms are also available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide