Acacia Resort details
With its show-stealing pool scene, mountain backdrop and private beach, the Acacia Resort is all about style and scenery.
This one’s a real show-stopper on the looks front. Nestled into the Mediterranean coastline, about sixteen kilometres from Cefalu, the Acacia Resort is set in ten acres of landscaped gardens. It’s backed by craggy mountains and just footsteps away from its own private beach.
When you really want to unwind though, pick a spot by the pool. This lagoon-like number is big enough to have its own palm tree-dotted mini island in the middle.
In terms of accommodation, you’ll find the rooms stylishly comfortable – and each one comes with its own private terrace or balcony. If you’re away with the family and space comes top of the priority list, you’ll find bungalows dotted throughout the main garden. They’re a little more basic on the décor front, but air-conditioning, satellite TV and mini fridges still come as standard.
Food-wise, there’s a roomy restaurant. With indoor and outdoor dining areas and an a la carte or buffet menu to choose from, there’s plenty on offer to keep things interesting. Think fresh pasta, stone-baked pizzas and just-caught seafood aplenty.
Location• Own stretch of Litorale Himera, a sand and pebble beach, accessible from the hotel grounds • 3.5km to Campofelice di Roccella for a small selection of shops including a chemist and post office • 15km from the resort of Cefalu with a variety of clothing and gift store, bars and restaurants • Bus service to Cefalu/Palermo/Termini • 5km to Madonie Park
2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
• Saltwater swimming pool with shallow end of 10cm gradually sloping to 180cm deep - open May to 10th Oct • Landscaped gardens • Poolside bar for light meals such as pasta, pizza, salad and crepes until 18.00 - open mid Jun to mid Sep • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool towels available with a small charge for laundry • Private lido on Litorale Himera Beach with sunbeds and parasols • Please note that the sea gets deep quite quickly and may not be suitable for non-swimmers
• Air-conditioned restaurant with inside and outside seating • International buffet breakfast • Italian waiter service lunch • Italian buffet dinner • Half Board includes breakfast and dinner only • Weekly Siclian evening
• Aqua aerobics • Table tennis • Billiards • Tennis • 5 a side football • Minigolf and boules available • Beach volleyball • Canoes available • Newly opened: • Spa with pool with water massage and aromotherapy shower • Sauna • Massage • Steam bath, charge of 25 euros for 3 hours payable locally
• Lounge and TV room • Main bar with live piano music in the evenings • Hotel team organising entertainment including cabaret
• Playground playground • Hotel-run kids' club, 4-12 yrs • Highchairs • Cot hire
• 24hr reception • Room service • Souvenir shop • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, telephone, radio, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms are located in the garden building and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children - sofa bed for 2 children.
We also offer Sea-view rooms, Superior rooms, and Deluxe rooms.
Superior rooms have twin beds or 1 double bed, facilities as standard rooms, LCD satellite TV and balcony. These are located in the main building.
250 in 3 buildings
2 in each building
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide