Ambavris I details
The friendly, family-run Ambavris I has a great pool and a quiet countryside setting – no wonder people come back year after year.
Set in a quiet spot outside Kos Town Ambavris I may be in a laid-back spot, but it still has all the bars, restaurants and shops just a 15-minute walk – or five euro taxi-ride - away.
This place has got more than just location going for it though. The apartments themselves score highly, too. In terms of décor, they’re painted in neutrals and have been kitted out with simple wooden furniture. One-bedroom apartments sleep up to three people. All of them come with a kitchenette so you don’t have to eat out every night of your holiday. And to top it all off, you get your own balcony or terrace, too.
Apartments aside, this place comes up trumps when it comes to things to do. Firstly, there’s the big rectangular swimming pool that has a whirlpool bath and a separate paddling pool. It’s set in a sun terrace complete with sunloungers and a big pool bar with a shaded veranda.
Lastly, there’s the entertainment to consider. The owners help you get in the party mood with their fortnightly Greek night and barbecue, plus there’s table football, table tennis and a pool table if you get tired of lounging in the sun.
• 2km from the beach • 1km from the resort centre • 100m to the nearest bus stop
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Poolside whirlpool bath • Poolside bar serving snacks
• Pool snack bar serving breakfast and meals 08.00-22.00
• Pool table • Table football
• Greek themed nights with barbecues fortnightly • Bar, open as required in high season but closes early in low season
• Paddling pool • Playground • Cots at a charge
• Reception • TV area with local satellite channels only • Internet facilities
All apartments have kitchenette with fridge, air-conditioning at a charge and balcony or terrace. 1 bedroom apartments sleep 2 to 4 - the 4th bed may be a sofa-bed. Studios sleep 2.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide