Atlantica Aegean Blue details
With a brand new waterpark and a beachfront location, the Atlantica Aegean Blue is perfect for family getaways.
It's the pool scene that turns heads at the Atlantica Aegean Blue. A turquoise number complete with water jets winds its way around the grounds, snaking under little wooden bridges. The real talking point, though, is the mini waterpark that's brimming with tubes and slides. You're also just footsteps from the beach, so you can swap pool for sea in seconds.
Elsewhere, there's plenty in the way of sports and activities. As well as favourites like beach volleyball, there are things like canoeing on offer. And special attention is paid to smaller guests at the Thomson Kids' Club.
The hotel itself is made up of low-level buildings separated by gardens, so expect a village-like vibe. In the bedrooms, calm vanilla tones strike a contemporary note. If you've got the children in tow, family rooms come with the option of sliding doors, giving you a little bit of privacy.
Location• On the beach • 800m to the nearest bars and cafés in the resort of Kolymbia • Regular bus service to Rhodes Town and Faliraki • 10 minute drive to Afandou golf course
• Lagoon-style swimming pool with mini waterfalls and water jets • Waterpark open May-Oct • Games pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool towel service 3 times a week • Pool bar • Open-air Jacuzzi™ for over 12s
• Main buffet restaurant with open-air terrace for al fresco dining • Themed evenings • Poolside snacks • Lobby bar serving afternoon tea and teatime snacks • Beach taverna for lunch • Picnics for days out - reservation required
• Daily activities programme • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Intro scuba diving pool lesson • Tennis • Beach volleyball • Mini-football • Adults-only fitness room • Sauna - 1 use per stay included • Aerobics • Table tennis • Darts • Boules • Archery • Canoes and pedalos - 1 use per stay included
• International daytime entertainment programme • Light entertainment in the evening • TV room with satellite channels • Lounge bar with Wi-Fi
• Thomson Family Resort entertainment programme • Thomson Kids’ Club and drop-in Kids’ Club • Thomson crèche for 0 to 3-year-olds • Visits from Thomson the Dog • Soft play area • Toddler Time sessions for parents & children • Parent & baby room • Children’s pool area • Family-sized rooms • Playground • Children’s buffet • Children's jungle themed splashpark
• Wi-Fi in lobby • 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Beach watersports, parasailing and jet-skiing • Beach sunbeds and parasols • Pool table • Air hockey • Games consoles • Internet access • Laundry service • Mini-market • Money exchange • Snack bar at the Waterpark
All rooms have air-conditioning Jun-Sept, LCD satellite TV, phone, mini-fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Double or twin beds available - 3rd bed is a sofa-bed for a child up to 12 yrs. Rooms may be in the main building or in small buildings around the complex. Side sea-view rooms are also available.
We also offer Family rooms and Deluxe rooms.
Family rooms are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and a child up to 12 years. Some have a limited sea view, and sliding partition doors to separate the children’s sleeping area.
Deluxe rooms are located on the ground floor in smaller buildings in the grounds and include LCD TV, DVD player, tea and coffee facilities, bathrobe, slippers and a terrace with sunbeds and parasol.
• Full Board and snacks • Afternoon tea and biscuits • Non-branded alcoholic and locally produced soft drinks • 1 visit per stay to the à la carte restaurant • Welcome pack with drinks and snacks in room • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide • All Inclusive is available right up until departure for the airport
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide