Atlantica Imperial Resort details
With a beachfront setting and away-from-it-all location, this adult-exclusive hotel pulls out all the stops.
The Atlantica Imperial Resort is in a really scenic spot. It's flanked by cliffs and pulled up against the sea. Better still, Kolymbia's Blue Flag sand-and-shingle beach is right on the doorstep, and you've got the bars and tavernas of Kolymbia town within a couple of minutes' walk.
Outside, a large swimming pool winds its way through the grounds. There’s a whirlpool bath, too, set among raised rockery. And thanks to the property’s seafront position, you can unwind within earshot of the waves. Best of all, the hotel is part of our Thomson Couples range, so the surroundings are child-free.
As for the bedrooms, they’ve been painted in soothing shades of cream and terracotta. For an added touch of luxury, plump for a Junior Suite – these come with muslin-draped four-poster beds and contemporary wicker furniture.
Location• On the beach • Café bars, tavernas and shops in the resort centre 300m away
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Whirlpool bath • Pool towels - deposit required
• Main buffet restaurant with an al fresco terrace • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package: • Stone grill à la carte restaurant with sea views
• 2 tennis courts • Gym • Table tennis • Mini-football • Darts • Boccia • Occasional aerobics and aqua aerobics • Intro scuba diving pool lesson
• Occasional live music • Bar • Light daytime activity and evening events programme • Manager's cocktail party
• Free Wi-Fi in lobby and pool area • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Imperial Spa offering hair and beauty treatments, treatment rooms for couples and sauna • Beach gazebos • Beach watersports centre • Pool table • Jewellery shop • Mini-market
All rooms have air-conditioning, Jun-Sept. Twin rooms sleep up to 3 adults with satellite LCD TV, phone, minibar at a charge on request, bathrobes and slippers, tea/coffee facilities refilled at a charge on request, hairdryer balcony or terrace and garden view. 3rd bed is a single bed. Double rooms and Double rooms with a sea view available at a supplement.
We also offer Superior rooms, Beachfront junior suites, Swim-up junior suites and Suites.
Superior Double rooms have a double bed, tea and coffee facilities, Hi-Fi system, bathrobes and slippers, fruit and wine on arrival, sea view and balcony. Superior Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults with a double and a single bed.
Suites sleeping up to 3 adults with single beds are split-level in the main building with a sitting room downstairs, open-plan bedroom upstairs with a double bed, upscale furnishing and décor, Hi-Fi system, tea/coffee facilities, Espresso maker, bathrobes and slippers, fruit and wine on arrival and a balcony with limited sea-view.
Beachfront Junior Suites sleeping up to 2 adults are on the ground floor with facilities as per Suites plus an en suite lounge area, terrace with private sunbeds and sea views.
Swim-up junior suites sleep up to 3 with a double bed, single bed, facilities as per Suites, en suite lounge area, direct access to the shared pool from terrace and private sunbeds on terrace.
2 in the main building only
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks • Picnics for days out • Ice-cream • Afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits • Midnight snacks • 1 à la carte meal per stay • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide • All Inclusive is available right up until departure for the airport
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide