in Limassol, Cyprus All Resorts, Cyprus
Atlantica Oasis details
A wonderful choice for families, couples, and groups of all ages, the Atlantic Gardens (self-catering)and Atlantic Oasis (half board and all-inclusive) give extra effort towards making your stay a brilliant one. The main pool is a gorgeous free-form number while the adult-only pool, cocktail bar, and spa services give grown-ups a chance to unwind in peace. Kids love the kids’ club with the kids’ pool, complete with pirate ship and water shooters. The food and evening entertainment at the Oasis get high marks, too. All-in-all, The sister Atlantica Hotels and Apartments are superb.
Location• In heart of Yermasoyia resort area • 100m to beach, across busy road • 100m to bus stop, on the coastal road • 300m to nearest ATM and bank, open Mon-Fri 08.30-13.00 • 400m to resort centre with bars, restaurants, supermarket and shops • 5-minute walk to nearest chemist, open 09.00-13.00 and 16.00-20.00 • 650m to discos • 5km to Old Town • Complex consists of a number of buildings flanking a quiet road
45 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes
• Main lagoon-style pool with islands and bridge • Adults-only pool • Indoor pool at the Oasis Spa • Whirlpool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels - with deposit • Oasis pool bar for drinks. Open May-Oct 10.00-18.00
• Agora air-conditioned restaurant for international buffet meals and show cooking. Dietary requirements can be catered for, and there's a children's buffet. Open 07.00-10.00, 12.30-14.30 and 18.30-21.00 • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for evening meals in the Agora restaurant • BBQs May-Oct • Karavi Taverna outdoor restaurant overlooking the pool, with reservations required. Open May-Oct, weather permitting • Mocha Café for hot and cold drinks as well as cakes, sandwiches and pastries. Open 10.30-18.00 • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • A la carte section of Agora restaurant - 1 visit per stay included if you're on All Inclusive. Reservations required
• Daytime activity programme • Gym located in the Oasis Spa equipped with cardio and strength training equipment such as treadmills, cross trainers, resistance machines and free weights. Air-conditioned, open 09.00-20.00 • Volleyball • Aerobics and aqua aerobics in summer • Table tennis • Games room with arcade games, consoles and computers. Open 09.00-24.00 • Darts • Card playing • Board games on request • Cooking lessons - times and details are advertised in the hotel
• Hotel-run evening entertainment programme aimed at families featuring magic illusion shows, karaoke, twice-weekly live band, bingo, quizzes and games. From 10.00-16.30 and 20.30-23.00 • Themed evenings • Outdoor cinema showing English films daily, in summer • Zeta bar for adults only with entertainment. Open 18.00-00.30
• Thomson Kids' Club for 3-11 years with activities such as arts and crafts, quizzes and games April-October • Childrens' pool and water adventure playground with pirate ship and interactive water games in summer • Paddling pool • Daily mini-disco • Entertainment for teenagers • Outdoor cinema showing family movies • Highchairs • Cots • Children's buffet
• Wi-Fi in public areas • 24-hour reception for information and money exchange • Library • Central heating - not 24-hour and seasonal • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Oasis Spa offering massages, reflexology, treatments and therapies, plus a whirlpool bath. There's also a sauna and steam room, with 1 visit to each included if you're staying All Inclusive. Open 09.00-20.00 • Hairdressing salon for cuts, colours, mens' and styling for special occasions. Appointments are to be made through the Oasis Spa reception • Squash court, open 09.00-20.00 • Tennis - equipment available with a deposit • Mini-market • Laundry service • Internet computers in the games room • Baby equipment - bottle warmers, sterilisers and pushchairs available from reception
All rooms are located in the main building.
All rooms are in the main building and have air-conditioning, TV with English-speaking music channels, mini-fridge, minibar on request and at a charge, safety deposit box at a charge, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with a double or twin beds and an extra bed. Interconnecting rooms are available - you'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
We also offer Junior suites and Family rooms.
Junior suites are superior rooms with a double bed and sofa-bed.
Family rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and a child with a double bed and a sofa-bed suitable for a child up to 13 years no taller than 5ft. There's no cot space in these rooms.
• Free bottle of sparkling wine and cake for birthdays and anniversaries • Honeymooners receive free sparkling wine and a free room upgrade, subject to availability.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board • Midnight snacks • Local soft ice-cream • Afternoon tea and biscuits • Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including draught beer‚ house wine‚ spirits and soft drinks • All Inclusive benefits run until guest departure and all party members must book the same board basis • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive Option may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide