Blue Bay Classic details
In the centre of Marmaris, the newly-refurbished Blue Bay Platinum goes the extra mile for guests, with 4 pools, a spa and a contemporary dining scene.
The Blue Bay Platinum has just undergone a complete refurbishment to make sure it lives up to its high-shine name. Its new sleek exterior, with violet lighting and curvy lines, makes an instant impression. And the tranquil sea-themed rooms feel like oases despite being in the centre of the city.
There’s a great collection of facilities at the hotel. The list begins with 4 outdoor pools, one of which comes with waterslides, and it continues with a spa, where you can take your pick from a range of treatments and therapies.
The main restaurant brings buffet dining into the 21st century. You can sit in comfy settees to eat, and food choices are presented artistically – think amuse bouche in shot glasses and prawn cocktails in highball glasses. There’s a pair of à la cartes at the hotel too.
Finally, the Blue Bay Platinum cordons off a section of Marmaris’ public beach just for guests, so it’s easy to escape the city centre when you want to.
Location• 100m to the beach • 50m to shops and bars • 2km to Marmaris harbour and old town
1 hour 30 minutes
• 4 outdoor swimming pools - 1 with slides • Indoor pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Poolside snack bar
• Buffet restaurant • Il Primo Italian à la carte restaurant • Cuba à la carte restaurant serving international cuisine • Blue Café for cakes and desserts
• Billiards • Table tennis • Darts • Gym
• Lobby bar • Il Primo and Cuba restaurant bars with occasional evening entertainment • Daytime and evening entertainment programme 6 days a week
• 2 children’s pools • Hotel-run kids' club • Cots • Highchairs
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout • Reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa offering a range of massages and treatments, sauna and Turkish bath • Minigolf • Electronic games • Gift shop • Jewellery shop • Hairdresser
All rooms are finished in a bright and modern style, and come with air-conditioning, a flatscreen TV, shower, phone, tea and coffee facilities, mini fridge, hairdryer and a balcony. Twin rooms sleep up to 3 people with a double or twin beds and an extra bed.
Twin rooms for single occupancy, 1 bedroom family rooms and 2 bedroom family rooms are also available.
We also offer Twin rooms for single occupancy, 1 bedroom family rooms and 2 bedroom family rooms.
1 bedroom family rooms sleep up to 4 people with a double bed, and two extra beds in the lounge.
2 bedroom family rooms sleep up to 5 or 6 people with a double bed, twin beds, and 1 or 2 extra beds in the lounge area.
4 in total
Honeymoon and Anniversaries get free sparkling wine, fruit basket and flowers in room on arrival.
• Full board buffet meals • 1 free visit to 1 of the à la carte restaurants per stay • Snacks • Afternoon tea with tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits • Selected local alcoholic and soft drinks • Entertainment as listed • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide