Hotel Grand Pasa details
Grand by name and grand by nature - the stylish Grand Pasa most definitely goes all out to impress. It’s all sleek marble. To-die-for-décor. And a first-class service to match its five star tag. Backed by a gorgeous green pine forest, it sits on the edge of town, with shops, bars and restaurants just minutes away by foot. But when you want to escape the outside world, simply retreat to this elegant hotel. Built in a palatial-style, you'll be wowed from the word go. Step inside and the lavish lobby is the first thing to make an impact. A large atrium with a glass-domed ceiling and beautiful marble floors, it’s not only a place to check in. You can also kick-back on one of the plump sofas here. The luxurious theme continues throughout the hotel. There’s a stylish restaurant where you can dine on delicious buffet or à la carte dishes. A choice of chic cafés and atmospheric bars if you fancy something lighter or a late tipple. You’ll even find a top-notch wellness centre with a state-of-the-art gym, Turkish bath and spa treatments.
Of course, you’ll probably want to spend a fair bit of your time by the pool. And who could blame you? Head outside and you’ll find a large free-form pool flanked by sunbeds and parasols. There’s even a bar here, so you won’t have to move when you fancy an ice-cold drink or tasty snack. And if you’ve got little ones travelling with you, not only do they have their own pool, but there are also waterslides for them to enjoy. And when you want to escape the sun, there’s even a serene indoor pool. If you’re looking for the ultimate Turkish escape – this exquisite hotel just oozes luxury with a capital ‘L’.
Location• 300m to the nearest shops, restaurants and bars • 320m to the nearest bus stop • 400m to the beach • 1.4km to the nearest nightclub • 3.4km to the resort centre
1 hr 40 mins
• Swimming pool • Separate slide pool • Heated indoor pool • Pool snack bar • Vitamin bar by indoor pool
• Air-conditioned buffet restaurant with non-smoking section • International cuisine • Weekly themed night • A la carte restaurant
• Weekly quizzes • Daily games • Cabaret, live music or Turkish nights • Lounge • Lobby bar
• Children's menu • Cots and highchairs
• 24hr reception • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Turkish bath • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Internet • Hairdresser • Jewellery shop • Mini-market • Massage • Steam bath • Spa treatments • Watersports • Video games • Table tennis • Pool table • Darts
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, bath and shower, satellite TV, minibar - refills on request, hairdryer, linen change every 3 days, towel change on request and daily maid service, room service and balcony. Standard rooms sleep 2-3 with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. Single rooms available.
• Full board buffet meals • Afternoon snacks, tea and coffee • A la carte restaurant • Local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks, excluding drinks from the vitamin bar • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your all inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide.