Hotel Suntopia Marmaris Imperial details
Set on a peninsula overlooking the sea, the Hotel Marmaris Imperial offers sweeping views and a private beach.
The Hotel Marmaris Imperial is set on a strip of forest-covered land that juts out into the sea, so it's as peaceful as they come. The city centre is eight kilometres away, but there's a regular bus service from the hotel entrance so getting there is really easy.
Days here tend to be played out by the swimming pools. You've got two to choose from, including one that's tucked away among the trees. They’re both surrounded by loungers, some of which are big enough to share. And for more in the way of relaxation, head for the sanctuary-like spa, where massages for two are on the menu.
In terms of dining, expect international dishes in the buffet restaurant, along with some local specialities. You can go down the à la carte route, too, with 2 gourmet eateries to choose from.
Location• On its own section of beach • On a hillside - steps to access rooms and all public areas • 8km to Marmaris - local water taxis and buses available - buses run every 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
• Activity pool • Relax pool • Pool bar • Beach bar • Sunbeds and parasols • Towels, showers, sunbeds, mattresses and changing cabins for the beach
• Buffet dining room • Snack bar • 2 à la carte restaurants - Gunes and Harmony, 1 visit per week to Gunes included
• Gym • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Beach volleyball • Archery • Tennis • Table tennis • Basketball • Canoeing from the beach
• Bars • Live music • Light entertainment programme
• Wi-Fi in the lobby and Breeze Bar area • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Watersports • Water taxi to Marmaris • Spa • Massage • Sauna and Turkish bath • Mini-market • Hairdresser • Money exchange • Laundry service • Mountain biking • Tennis equipment • Internet • Harmony à la carte restaurant
Double or twin rooms are in bungalow-style buildings and have a garden view, air-conditioning, TV, phone, mini-fridge and hairdryer. Rooms sleep up to 3 adults in a double or twin beds and a foldaway bed. Double or twin rooms with a Limited sea view are also available.
We also offer Superior suites, Suites and Bungalows.
Suites offer more space and sleep up to 4 adults. Suites have a separate living room, a twin bedroom, a double bedroom and 2 bathrooms.
Bungalows are double connecting rooms with 1 entrance, and sleep up to 4 adults with a double bed and 2 foldaway beds.
Superior suites sleep 2 adults with 1 double bedroom, 1 lounge and 2 bathrooms.
279 in 76 blocks
• Full Board and snacks 07.00-24.00 • 1 visit per week to Gunes à la carte restaurant • Local alcoholic beverages and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide