Candia Park Village details
With two freshwater swimming pools, three floodlit tennis courts, bars, coffee shops, and a kids’ club all on-site, the Candia Park Village is a great choice for the whole family. What’s more, the powdery beach is a few steps away and the heart of Aghios Nikolaos and Elounda are a quick cab ride from your home base.
Location• Shops, bars and restaurants, 2km • Local bus service to Aghios Nikolaos and Elounda, 6km away, hourly from the hotel entrance
2 hours 15 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Main buffet restaurant • 'Fili' Cretan à la carte restaurant
• Pool table • Volleyball • Basketball • Floodlit tennis
• Live music • Cretan themed nights • Bar with TV • Internet games bar • Poolside bar
• Children's pool • Play area • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years
• Supermarket • Gift shop • 24hr reception • Money exchange • Dry cleaning • Laundry room & service • Ironing room
1 bedroom apartments are twin bedded and sleep up to 4 and have facilities the same as studios.
1 bedroom apartments sleeping up to 6 and 1 bedroom seafront suites sleeping up to 4 are available at a supplement.
Studios sleep up to 4 people with twin beds, air-conditioning, kitchenette, TV and balcony or terrace.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.