Iberostar Hermes Hotel details
Right across the street from a pebbly beach, and only a ten minute walk to the heart of Aghios-Nikolaos and more sandy beaches, the Hermes offers lovely accommodations with a rooftop seawater swimming pool, four bars, and plenty of activities on site. Entertainment includes party nights and twice-weekly Greek nights, making the Hermes a great spot for a memorable holiday.
Location• Set on the sea-front road from Aghios Nikolaos overlooking Mirabello Bay • 20m to a sunbathing deck - linked by subway • 500m to sandy Ammoudi Beach • 300m to Aghios Nikolaos' shops, bars, restaurants, tavernas and nightlife
1 hour 20 minutes
• Rooftop saltwater pool • Sunbeds • Poolside snack bar
• Buffet restaurant
• Sauna • Table tennis • Aqua gym • Darts
• Evening entertainment including a party night in the bar • Weekly Greek evening • Bar/lounge with satellite TV • "Café Del Mar Blue" bar
• These facilities do not form part of the All Inclusive package: • PADI dive centre, under separate management • Gym • Internet corner and wireless internet • Money exchange • Laundry Service • Room Service
All rooms have air-conditioning 15 Jun-15 Sep, satellite TV with music channel, phone, fridge, free Wi-Fi and minibar hire on request. Standard room has 2 or 3 beds and are either front facing with views of the bay or are towards the rear of the hotel with a residential view.
We also offer Sea-view rooms overlooking the Bay of Mirabello and Family rooms.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals • Snacks - time restrictions apply • Ice-cream for children • Locally produced alcoholic and soft drinks, tea and coffee • Activites as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Iberostar Hermes Hotel:
in Malia, Crete East - Heraklion
in Rethymnon, Crete East - Heraklion