Catalonia Bavaro details
In a prime setting on Bavaro beach, the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro offers a lagoon-like pool and an 18-hole golf course.
Topping the list of credentials at the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro is its beachfront position. The complex merges into Bavaro beach, so you couldn’t be much closer to the sand. What’s more, you’ll find sunloungers and a beach bar along the water’s edge.
There’s plenty on offer in terms of facilities. You’ve got a lagoon-like swimming pool dotted with palm-clad islands. It comes with a swim-up bar and a café where you can grab snacks like hotdogs and pizzas. Plus, the entertainment team keep things buzzing around the pool with games and water polo matches. Elsewhere, you’ll find an 18-hole golf course and a casino.
On the food front, the All Inclusive international buffets take place in the open-sided Gran Caribe restaurant. You can also work your way around five à la cartes, dining on everything from Japanese teppanyaki, which is cooked in front of you, to fajitas and steaks.
Location• On Bavaro beach
15 minutes from Punta Cana
• Swimming pool with fountains • Poolside whirlpool bath • Swim-up bar
• 2 buffet restaurants • Italian, Japanese, Mexican and Steakhouse à la carte restaurants • Lunchtime beach grill and creperie
• Daytime activities programme • Gym • Sauna • Dancing lessons • Sailing • Catamaran sailing • Snorkelling • Kayaks • Bicycle hire • Golf lesson on Tuesdays 14.00-15.00 • Table tennis • Beach volleyball • 2 tennis courts • Non-motorised watersports are 1 hour per person per day, subject to availability
• Open-air theatre • 5 bars • Live shows • Disco • Spanish lessons • Disco, for over 18's only - entry and drinks until 02.00 • Weekly beach party with live music • Board games
• Children's pool • Mini-disco • Children's menu • Hotel-run kids' club
• Wi-Fi • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Casino • Gift shop • Boutique • Beach goods shop • Internet centre • Beauty salon • PADI scuba diving • 9-hole golf course • 18-hole golf course
Junior suites sleep 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with a king-size or 2 twin beds, separate lounge area, air-conditioning and ceiling fan, minibar with soft drinks, coffee-maker, cable TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, round bath with separate shower and balcony or terrace with a hammock.
We also offer Privileged junior suites and Privileged honeymoon junior suites.
Privileged junior suites are of superior standard, next to the beach with alarm clock with MP3, Plasma TV, iron and board, beer in the minibar, access to private lounge, privileged check-in area and welcome cocktail, 24hr room service, beach towels in room, pillow menu, $30 Casino voucher, concierge service, 10% discount in the Alegria Spa, 20% discount on lobster dinner on beach, exclusive area in the Palapa restaurant and Gran Caribe Buffet, access to 5 dinners per week in theme restaurants and 10% discount on golf tours.
Privileged honeymoon junior suites offer all the Privileged benefits plus a bath in the room, king-size canopy bed, flower decoration, bottle of chilled sparkling wine and chocolate-covered fruit on arrival and a Continental breakfast in room, a candlelit dinner and a couples massage, all once per stay.
• Buffet meals • 1 visit per week to each à la carte restaurant • 24-hour snacks • Afternoon tea with cakes, cookies and pastries • Local and select international alcoholic drinks and soft drinks - time restrictions apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.