Club Sun City details
Backed by dramatic mountains and just a short walk from the beach, this hotel is in a really scenic spot.
You’ll find this place tucked at the foot of Mount Babadag. Green hillsides provide the backdrop, so great views are in no short supply. What’s more, there’s a sand-and-shingle beach just a couple of minutes’ walk away.And the world-famous Olu Deniz Lagoon can be reached in ten minutes.
Back at the hotel, the pool takes centre-stage. It’s in the shape of a figure-of-eight and is bordered by bright pink bougainvillea and cushioned loungers. There’s a poolside snack bar with an al fresco terrace, too. Elsewhere, an indoor pool and a traditional Turkish bath provide additional take-it-easy spots, while a tennis court caters for the more active crowd.
As for bedrooms, they have white walls, terracotta tile floors, and a bright, homely feel. Balconies or terraces come as standard, while other extras include air-conditioning and a mini fridge.
Food-wise, expect big buffets teaming Turkish specialities, like kebabs and borek – pastry filled with meat or vegetables – with more familiar fare. If you fancy a mid-afternoon snack, meanwhile, head for the poolside pancake station and pick from a mix of sweet and savoury fillings.
Location• Close to the resort centre • 350m to Olu Deniz beach, near the Blue Lagoon
• 3 swimming pools - 1 is adults-only • Indoor pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool snack bar
• Buffet restaurant with outdoor section • Snack bar
• Sauna • Hammam • Tennis • Table tennis • Pool table
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme • Terrace bar • Live shows • Amphitheatre • Bingo
• Children's pool • Play area • Entertainment programme • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-10 yrs
• Free Wi-Fi in public areas • 24hr reception • Money exchange • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Mini-market • Hairdresser • Massage • Minibar in rooms
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning, hairdryer, phone, daily maid service with linen and towel change 3 times a week and a balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child with 1 double or twin beds and a sofa-bed for a child up to 12yrs.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep 2 adults and 3 children with a double bed or twin beds, child sofa-bed and bunkbeds for 2 children up to 12yrs. Family rooms sleeping up to 3 adults and 1 child are also available. 2 bedroom family rooms sleep up to 4 adults and 2 children with 1 small double bed and a child sofa-bed in 1 bedroom plus twin beds and a child sofa-bed in a 2nd bedroom.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and a late evening snacks • Ice-cream at lunchtime, snacks and afternoon tea • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served by the glass including beer, wine, selected spirits, soft drinks, tea and coffee • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide