Montana Pine Resort details
A spectacular location, three pools and tranquillity you can almost reach out and touch - this mountain hotel is rather special.
Tucked into pine-cloaked mountains overlooking Olu Deniz, this property looks out over hills to the Med in the distance. What’s more, its location is secluded - perfect if you’re looking for peace and quiet. That said, there are a few morning courtesy buses to take you to Olu Deniz when you want to pick up the pace.
As you’d expect, it’s the views that steal the spotlight. For the best, settle around the Dolphin pool - its terrace seems to dissolve into the green backdrop. There are two other pools nestled in the gardens, too. One is surrounded by shady trees and has its own waterfall, while the other pool is set just above.
As far as looks go, the hotel blends into its surroundings. Pan-tiled annexes are tiered into the hillside with some of them taking advantage of the widescreen panoramas on offer. And they’re built using lots of pine in a nod to traditional Turkish mountain architecture. Inside, the rooms focus on homely charm. Think rose pinks and reds matched with wooden balconies.
On the food front, there’s the main Pinewood restaurant - awash with fresh pine and white linen and lined by an elevated terrace so you eat outdoors at breakfast and dinner. For pre-dinner drinks though, the place to be is the Sunset Bar. With its bloom-filled terraces stepped down the hillside, it’s a great spot for watching the sun set over the mountains.
Location• On a steep incline - due to location, a number of steps are required to reach most rooms • 2.5km to Olu Deniz • 600m to bus stop • 1km to Hisaronu • Morning courtesy bus to beach • Taxis based at hotel
• 3 swimming pools, 2 are split-level with a waterfall cascading into lower pool • Extensive gardens • Pool towels
• Buffet dining room • Snacks at the Marmara restaurant and Dolphin restaurant • Marmara à la carte restaurant open a few times a week, reservation charge applies
• Tennis • Table tennis • Pool table • Minigolf • Gym with pool view • Archery • Air rifles • Boccia • Darts • Water aerobics • Crocus Spa & Wellness centre including: • Beauty treatments • Indoor whirlpool • Turkish bath • Steam bath • Relaxation area • 4 multi-purpose treatment rooms • Outdoor massage hut • Fitness
• Daytime activities • Lounge/bar • Bar with evening entertainment • Sunset bar
• Children's pool • Play area • Hotel-run activities • Mini-disco • Cots
• Wi-Fi zones throughout • Internet corner • Mini-market • Gift shop
All rooms have air-conditioning, LCD satellite TV, telephone, minibar at a charge, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms are situated on a steep incline with 2 or 3 beds and there may be steps and a hill to walk to the rooms. 3rd bed is a fold-up bed. Single rooms available.
We also offer Mountain suites.
Superior Valley rooms have twin beds, child sofa-bed, DVD player, bathrobes and slippers. Only Superior rooms are accessible via a flat path.
Mountain suites for 4 adults have a double bed in the main bedroom and en suite bathroom with shower, a single bed in the lounge area, and a 2nd additional camp bed, cot space, 2nd bathroom with shower, DVD player, bathrobes and slippers. Suite have a limited sea view.
Honeymoon & Anniversary Offer: free wine and flowers in room on arrival.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide