Fiesta Hotel Milord details
This beachside hotel has a chilled vibe. Plus, it’s not far from the action in San Antonio.
Looking out over a small stretch of sand, this place is in a great spot. It’s about a five-minute bus or cab ride from the centre of San Antonio, which means it’s close to the bars and boutiques, but stays pretty quiet.
The hotel itself is typically Spanish, with whitewashed walls and terracotta roofs. Inside polished floors and bare walls share space with white leather sofas and blond-wood tables, giving things a minimalist vibe.
The bedrooms, meanwhile, have a classic flavour and are simply furnished. Cream walls and tiled floors are paired with pine furniture and pink florals, while glass balcony doors let in lots of light. In-room extras come in the form of satellite TVs and air-conditioning.
Outside, the action centres around the hotel’s two pools. The largest is an L-shaped number and slightly shaded by palms. The second is a decent-sized rectangular set-up. A spacious sun terrace sits between the two, and you’ll also find a bar serving up drinks and snacks.
Cut through the pool area and you'll reach the restaurant. It serves international buffets and also has live cooking stations. Choose a table on the terrace and you can enjoy the views while you eat.
Location• Beside a small sandy beach • Resort centre is about 3km away • A few shops nearby
• 2 pools • Pool snack bar • Sunbeds and parasols
• Buffet meals • Show cooking • Al fresco dining
• Beach volleyball • Darts • Table tennis • Archery • Billiards - at a charge
• Organised day and evening activities • Games room • Non-smoking, air-conditioned lounge • Non-smoking lobby bar
• 2 separate children's pools • Play area • Children's activities • Cots and highchairs
• Internet & Wi-Fi
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, hairdryer and have a balcony. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds . Interconnecting twin rooms available - you'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door. Single occupancy rooms and a limited number of 4 bedded rooms available. There is no cot space available when rooms are fully occupied.
218 in one building, 153 in other.
2 in each building
This is a Fiesta hotel - please ask at reception for details of Fiesta benefits available here.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board meals and sandwiches • National alcoholic, house wines, soft drinks, tea and coffee 10.00-24.00 • Under 18s will only be served non-alcoholic drinks • Runs until 12.00 on departure day • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide