Fuerte Marbella Hotel details
This hotel sits right on the sea-front, with just a small promenade separating it from a golden strip of sand. Over to one side you’ve got the marina. Factor in majestic, craggy mountains as a backdrop, and you’ve got one scenic spot. Plus Marbella’s smart shops and restaurants are just a stroll away. And you’re within easy reach of a range of golf courses.
Inside, the hotel is just as chic as its surroundings. Guest rooms are smart, minimalist and decorated in neutral tones. And LCD televisions add a nice touch.
The restaurant serves up satisfying breakfasts and buffet dinners, too. Elsewhere, there’s the Beach Club restaurant to consider. It’s literally right on the sand. You can eat freshly caught fish – the restaurant’s speciality – al fresco, to the sound of the surf breaking on the sand.
The hotel also does a good range of on-request beauty treatments. The revitalising wraps are particularly good. Seaweed, chocolate – you name it, it’s here.
Location• 50m to the beach • 100m to Marbella centre • 500m to Marbella Marina • 7km to Puerto Banus
• 2 swimming pools • 1 is outdoor and not heated, 1 is covered and heated in winter • Sun terraces • New extra Balinese beds in the swimming pool area • Gardens • Private subway to beach
• Non-smoking dining room serving buffet breakfast • Buffet dinner with show cooking • Weekly gala dinner • Beach Club restaurant on the beach specialising in fish and rice dishes for lunch - closed approx 11th Jan for about a month
• Christmas and New Year's Eve gala meals included
Sports and Relaxation
• Paddle tennis • Massage • Beauty treatments • Solarium • Gym • Aerobics • Turkish bath • Sauna
• Forti Club, Jul-Aug for 4-12 yrs • Pushchair and baby bath on request
• Live music every evening • Lounges • Bar serving snacks
• Complimentary Wi-Fi connection in the Noble Bar • Indoor/outdoor car parking
All rooms have air-conditioning/central heating, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, kettle hairdryer and deluxe beds with duvet covers and mattresses with quilted covers. Standard rooms have 2 beds, some of the standards have a double bed. Internet access and Wi-Fi is available to guests on floors 1 to 3. Side sea view rooms available - when fully occupied there is no space for a cot. Single rooms also available - these have no balcony or sea view.
• Discounted green fees at a number of local courses
Health and Beauty
• Beauty treatments on request: • Anti-stress beauty - relax face massage - relax essential massage, 25mins • Crio-relax Beauty - crio-relax spa - essential legs massage • Ritual body spa - body peeling - seaweed ritual • Chocolate therapy beauty - peeling with chocolate - essential massage with chocolate • Beauty evasion - natural facial - essential massage, 25min • Bienestar beauty - seaweed ritual - body peeling - essential massage, 55 mins • Beauty miramar deluxe - natural facial - seaweed massage - essential massage, 55 mins
A la Carte extras
• Free entry to Andalucia Plaza Casino
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Fuerte Marbella Hotel:
in Arriate, Costa del Sol