Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Resort details
Junior suites with hydro-massage tubs come as standard at the Grand Bahia Principe Coba. And that’s just one of the hotel’s plus points.
You’ll want for nothing at the Grand Bahia Principe Coba. To begin with, every room in this resort is a junior suite. They all come with a plush 41-square-metres of space and a hydro-massage tub as standard. The facilities at this hotel go on and on. There are 2 lake-style pools with Jacuzzis and pool bars, you can tee-off on the 18-hole Riviera Maya Golf Club and get indulgent treatments, like Mayan chocolate wraps, in the spa. When you’ve tried all this, you can catch the shuttle down to the 1.5-kilometre beach. There’s a restaurant for almost every day of the week here. One is a buffet, where the food represents a different country every night. The other 5 are à la cartes, serving everything from fresh seafood to tapanyaki, and you can dine at the à la cartes in the Akumal and Tulum sections, too.
Location500m to beach - regular transport to and from provided • 25 minutes from Playa del Carmen • Surrounded by 1.1 million square metres of tropical forest
90 to 120 minutes
• 2 swimming pools. You can make use of the other pools throughout the complex, there are 7 in total • 2 whirlpools • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels • El Arrecife and La Iguana whirlpool bars • Hybyscus and Flamboyan pool bars
• Kukulcan main buffet restaurant serving international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Mediterráneo à la carte restaurant serving Mediterranean dishes for dinner • Portofino Italian à la carte restaurant for dinner • Pescador seafood à la carte restaurant for dinner • Mikado à la carte restaurant serving Japanese dinners • Le Gourmet à la carte restaurant for dinner • La Casita 24-hour snack bar • Piscis snack bar
• Gym • Aerobics • Tennis • Football • Basketball • Volleyball • Bike hire • Petanque • Darts • Minigolf • Table tennis • Riviera Maya Golf Club - free green fee, reservation required • 1 hour per day non-motorised watersports - snorkelling, kayaks, catamarans, windsurfing
• Daytime and evening entertainment programmes • Karaoke • Live music • Cancun lobby bar • Daiquiri lobby bar • Coliseum entertainment bar • Piano bar • Sports bar • Plaza Mayor bar • La Rancherita disco
• Children's area of pools • Splash park with slide and fountain • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years • Daytime and evening entertainment and activities • Mini-disco • Children's menu
• Free Wi-Fi in the lobby • 24-hour reception • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa with sauna and steam room, plus a range of massages and treatments • Hairdresser • Beauty salon • Tennis floodlights • Scuba diving - intro lessons and PADI dive courses • Jet skis • Parasailing • Fiesta Mexicana every Thursday • Laptop rental • Laundry service
All rooms are large, bright spaces and come with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, hydro-massage bath and shower, satellite TV, phone, iron and board, alarm clock, minibar, hairdryer, Wi-Fi at a charge, tea and coffee facilities, living area and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms are Superior junior suites and sleep up to 3 adults and a child with a king-size or 2 double beds and a sofa-bed. Superior junior suites for sole occupancy are also available.
We also offer Golden Club junior suites.
Golden Club junior suites have facilities as Superior junior suites, plus Golden Club benefits including private check-in, bathrobes, slippers, VIP bathroom amenities, 24-hour room service and turndown service. You'll also get access to the Casa Club house with Wi-Fi and international press, plus an extra à la carte dinner. Golden Club junior suites for sole occupancy are also available.
Tropical Treats - Book a Superior junior suite and receive a free upgrade to a Golden Club junior suite. Valid on stays between 1st May and 31st October 2014, for bookings made until 31st January 2014.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Full Board buffet meals • 24-hour snacks from La Casita snack bar • 3 à la carte dinners per week - 4 if you book a Club Golden room - reservations required • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks until 23.30, until 02.00 at La Rancherita disco • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Resort:
in Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya
in Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya