Grecotel Kos Imperial Thalasso details
Style and substance create a luxurious partnership in this water wonderland.
Water plays an important role at this hotel. It’s the first thing that hits you. Not only is it right on the sea front, but the hotel’s star-shaped main building and bungalows are linked by pools, and waterways. Three big lagoon pools spread out among the sun terraces, and a lazy river, waterfalls and some imaginative water features complete the scene.
But there’s lots more to catch your attention. Take the lobby and lounge, for instance. All gleaming marble and ornate armchairs, it’s the epitome of luxury. The attention to detail continues in the bedrooms – their biscuit and blue scheme has something vaguely Victoriana about them.
As the name of the hotel suggests, the spa is all-important here – expect a Thalasso-therapy pool, sauna and steam bath, not to mention a host of soothing treatments.
Location• Next to the shingle beach of Psalidi • 100m to the mini-market • 100m to restaurants and tavernas • 4km from Kos Town • Bus stop outside the hotel
1 hour 20 minutes
• 3 saltwater swimming pools • 1 indoor heated pool • Whirlpool bath • Lazy river • Pool bar • Beach bar • Beach towels, sunbeds with mattresses and parasols
• Large non-smoking restaurant, serving buffet breakfast and dinner • Waiter service for the main course, on request • Vegetarian options • 2 à la carte restaurants, 1 open lunch time only • Themed cuisine nights in the main restaurant
• 2 floodlit tennis courts • Aerobics • Beach and pool games • Table tennis • Beach volleyball • Sauna • Steam bath • T-shirt and silk painting studio
• The hotel team organise low-key entertainment including occasional live music and a Greek night • Lounge bar • Bridge room • TV and video room
• Separate freshwater children’s pool • Hotel-run Grecoland Club, 3-12yrs, 6 days a week • Hotel-run Discovery Adventures • Children’s menus and early suppers, depends on numbers • Cots • Highchairs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Tennis coaching • Thalassotherapy spa and pool • Watersports centre, seperately managed • PADI diving centre nearby • Mountain bikes • Wi-Fi • Laundry service • Mini-market • Jewellery shop • Hairdresser • ATM • Internet corner
All rooms have satellite TV, CD player, telephone, fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 1 or 2 beds, some with double beds, 3rd and 4th beds for children up to 12yrs for a minimum of 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Child bed sharing is not allowed. Single rooms in the main building and Sea-view rooms are also available.
We also offer Single rooms, Limited Sea-view rooms, Bungalow Garden rooms, Limited sea-view Bungalow Garden rooms, Family rooms and Pool-view Family rooms.
Family rooms for a minimum of 2 adults and Family rooms with double bed for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12yrs and must be fully occupied.
Garden rooms with double bed, 3rd bed suitable for child up to 12yrs.
Rooms: 384; Garden Rooms: 207
Honeymooners receive a complimentary bottle of local sparkling wine in their room on arrival.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals • Midnight soup • Snacks, ice-cream, coffee & cake 10.30-18.00 • 1 visit to an à la carte restaurant per stay - reservation required • Selected wine, beer & soft drinks with lunch and dinner • Selected international brand alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks - until 01.00 in lobby bar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Grecotel Kos Imperial Thalasso:
in Pythagorion, Samos
in Sissi, Crete East - Heraklion
in Tigaki, Kos