Hotel Ambrosia details
A beachfront location tops the list of selling points at the Hotel Ambrosia – and it’s a lengthy list.
If you like sea views, you’ll strike gold here. Clinging to the sands of Bitez Bay, the Hotel Ambrosia looks out over the Aegean and the mountains. It’s also just a ten-minute walk from the centre of Bitez, with its shops, tavernas and bars. And, if you want to explore the rest of the region, there’s a bus stop right outside the property.
The hotel is really contemporary, made up of sand-coloured rectangular blocks and sleek glass panelling. Taking pride of place in the grounds is a swimming pool, which is framed by smart wooden decking. You’ll find a bar out here, as well, serving up drinks and snacks.
When it comes to dining, expect to see made-to-order pancakes and omelettes on offer in the mornings. Evenings, meanwhile, are all about international favourites. Plus, regular Turkish nights featuring local cuisine and music are a popular fixture.
Location• Beachfront location • 400m to the resort centre, restaurants and bars • Local bus stop outside the front of the hotel • 2km to Gümbet
1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Terrace • Pool bar • Beach bar • Sunbeds, mattresses, parasols and towels
• Restaurant, outside in high season, serving buffet breakfast and dinner - local dishes and meze
• Beach volleyball • Billiards • Aqua aerobics • Table tennis • Sauna
• Bar • Lounge • Light entertainment
• Children's pool • Cots & highchairs • Mini-club - times vary • Playground
• Money exchange • Internet • Laundry service • Mini-market • Spa
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, minibar and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with a double and single bed.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide