Hotel Barcelo Isla Canela details
The Barcelo Isla Canela looks more like a collection of beautiful Andalusia-inspired villas than a typical hotel; each room has a soft white exterior, wrote iron accents, and the top floor balcony roofs are covered with tiles. With an indoor and outdoor pool, lush gardens with relaxing water features, a tonne of activities, and entertainment for both children and adults, this hotel makes for an exquisite holiday.
Location• Quiet location overlooking Canela Beach • 6km to Ayamonte fishing village • Local bus service from beach area just outside hotel for buses to Ayamonte
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool • Gardens with water features • Sunloungers • Parasols • Pool snack bar, depending on season
• Non-smoking buffet restaurant • Selection of Spanish or international dishes • Weekly themed buffet
• Keep-fit • Aqua aerobics • Darts • Archery • Rifle shooting • Whirlpool bath • Table tennis • Floodlit tennis court • Reduced green fees at 18-hole golf course, 3km away • 1 session of tennis/paddle during the day, depending on availability for All Inclusive guests
• Daytime and evening entertainment • 2 bars - 1 outside and 1 inside • Spacious lounge
• Children's pool • Playground • Hotel-run kids' entertainment for 4-14yrs • Hotel-run kids' club • Miniclub • Highchairs • Cots
• Hairdresser • Shop • Laundry service • 24-hour reception • Air-conditioning throughout
All rooms are light and airy with air-conditioning or heating, satellite TV, phone, minibar on request and a balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have twin beds and an extra bed on request. Sea-view rooms and Sole occupancy rooms are available.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet service in main restaurant • Snacks • Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • 50% discount on price list • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive package may incur an extra local charge, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide