Hotel Guayarmina Princess details
With its eye on style and a glamorous pool scene, it's no wonder guests come back here year after year.
Design, décor and setting – everything about the Guayarmina Princess gets full marks. The first thing that hits you is the tall imposing atrium at its centre. All gleaming white pillars and porticoes on the outside, it’s more Roman temple than beachfront hotel. Inside, polished marble floors, indoor palm trees and high, cathedral-like ceilings add to the effect. Walk through and you discover the atrium looks right on to two enormous swimming pools, criss-crossed with little bridges.
Then there’s the location. It’s set right by the sea in upmarket Costa Adeje, with a lift to whisk you down to the promenade which you can cross to reach the soft sandy beach. Turn right and you’re a stroll away from little Playa del Duque with its chic designer boutiques. But if you’re after something a bit more full on, go the other way and it’s only three kilometres to the bright lights of playful Playa de las Americas.
Back at the hotel, meanwhile, there’s lots to keep you occupied – tennis, squash, even rifle shooting. And as well as a great pool scene there’s a marina just around the corner where you can hire jet skis.
As for dining, the Guayarmina Princess pulls out all the stops at mealtimes, from show-cooking to sumptuous buffets.
Location• 150m to the beach • 100m to shops • 3km to the centre of Playa de las Americas
• 2 swimming pools - 1 acclimatised in winter • Pool bar • Wooden bridges • Sunbeds • Poolside grill area • 2 lifts from the pool area to a public walkway offering beach access • Solarium
• All meals, except lunch, are buffets - main course at dinner can be served at your table, on request, with a daily choice of meat or fish • Show cooking at breakfast and dinner • Fortnightly Canarian or South American dinner • Evening meals can be swapped for picnic lunches • Christmas and New Year gala dinners included - formal wear is required including a jacket and tie
• Tennis • Squash • Daily organised activities including rifle shooting for over 16s • Games room with card tables
• Entertainment programme with weekly line-up including 5 professional shows and live music • Competitions • Daily Happy Hour • 3 lounges - 1 with large screen TV
• Children's pool • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club • Mini-disco • Early suppers • Cots and highchairs
• Wi-Fi in public areas • Internet corner • Air-conditioning • Hairdresser • Souvenir shop
Twin rooms sleep up to 3 or 4 adults with twin beds, a double sofa-bed in the bedroom, air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, cot space, fridge hire and balcony or terrace. Please note: Twin rooms for 4 adults are on the lower floors and are not in the main building. When rooms are fully occupied there is no space for a cot.
We also offer Junior suites, Family rooms, Suites and Single rooms. Single rooms are slightly below ground level without a sea view.
Junior suites sleep up to 4 with twin beds or a king size bed, an extra sofa bed, 32" flatscreen TV, lounge area and a sea view.
Family rooms sleep up to 4 with twin beds or a double bed and an extra sofa-bed in the lounge.
Suites sleep 4 adults or 3 adults and a cot with a double bed in a separate bedroom, double sofa-bed in the lounge and a balcony or terrace.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide