Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife details
With its plum sea-and-mountain setting, this hotel showcases Tenerife at its best.
Views don’t come much better than this. To the rear, the hotel is backed by brooding volcanic slopes. To the front, grandstand views of the Atlantic Ocean stretch as far as the eye can see. Sitting pretty between the two are lush gardens, dotted with bright sub-tropical plants. Here, you’ll also find sun terraces surrounding two swimming pools. And a bar and restaurant with waiter service ensure chilled drinks and snacks are never far away. It’s just a step further to an exclusive little sand terrace down by the water's edge, complete with its own sunbeds and a bar. For sand on a grander scale, Playa del Duque beach is just 350 metres away.
The pleasure trip continues when it comes to dining. Buffet and waiter service are both available in the main restaurant at dinner with roasts and salads, steaks and fish the order of the day.
As for the hotel itself, its curved design means lots of the rooms look out to sea. The interiors are reminiscent of a luxury liner – all palatial sweeps, polished wood and gleaming marble. The bedrooms have got a classic feel with carved wooden headboards and tie-back drapes.
As for location, a 20-minute stroll takes you to chic little Adeje, with its smart boutiques and bars. The promenade runs right in front of the hotel, so it couldn’t be handier.
Location• 300m to beach • 3km to resort centre • 200m to nearest shop and bar
• 2 swimming pools, heated in winter • Pool snack bar • Sunbeds and parasols • Towels
• Non-smoking restaurant • Buffet breakfast with sparkling wine • Buffet dinner • 2 themed buffets weekly • Krystal fusion restaurant • Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
• 2 floodlit tennis courts • Table tennis • Gym • Body Love wellness centre with hairdresser, beauty salon, sauna and whirlpool
• Live music and show programme several times a week • Lounge bar • Lobby bar
• Children's pool, heated in winter • Playground
• Free Wi-Fi zone • Sand terrace solarium with bar • Shop • Internet • Wellness centre • Hairdresser
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, telephone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms have a balcony, double bed and sleep 2. Single rooms available. Twin rooms sleeping up to 3 adults and 1 child, with balcony, available - some have a sea view.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms have a balcony or terrace and sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults, some have sea view. Family rooms with garden view also available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide