Hotel Jardines de Nivaria details
Art Deco with a Spanish twist – this stylish escape is a break from the norm.
Art Deco meets traditional Spanish here. It’s an unusual mix, but it certainly works. Take the handmade glass dome above the reception. Depicting the stars and constellations you can see from the hotel, it’s the crowning glory to an ornate Art Deco extravaganza. Tall indoor palms soar upwards beside wrought-iron balustrades and pink armchairs are dotted around the chessboard tiled floor.
The exterior, meanwhile, resembles a tropical paradise. Pathways meander through exotic botanical gardens filled with palm trees, flowers and fountains. Nestled amid all this are circular landscaped pools with little bridges and islands. Waterfalls and rock features complete a picture of pool perfection. And there’s ample space on paved terraces and within the gardens to lie back on comfy sunbeds and enjoy that castaway feeling.
Guest rooms are as stylish as the rest of the hotel. Luxurious and elegant with wood-paneling and tiled floors, they’re decorated in tranquil shades of taupe and blue.
The hotel is right above the water's edge, and a lift whisks you down to Playa Fanabe beach. You’ve also got direct access to the seafront promenade. Turn one way and you’re within easy reach of lively Playa de las Americas. Go the other way and it’s a pleasant stroll to upmarket Playa del Duque.
Where dining’s concerned, you’ve got three restaurants to choose from. Tuck into Solandra’s international buffet at breakfast and dinner. Come lunchtime, snack on tapas at La Cascada by the pool. You can enjoy an a la carte dinner here in the evenings, as well. Plus there’s stylish La Cupula for a candlelight dinner à deux.
Location• Direct access to Playa Fanabe beach via a lift • 17km to airport
• 2 swimming pools, 1 saltwater - heated year-round • Saltwater whirlpool • Pool snack bar • Terraces with sunloungers and parasols • La Cascada pool bar serving snacks, meals, à la carte dinner and traditional Spanish tapas
• Main buffet restaurant for guests on Half or Full Board • 2 à la carte restaurants offering international and Mediterranean cuisine • International buffet breakfast with homemade pastries • Waiter service main course for dinner on request • New Year's Eve gala dinner included - formal wear is required including a jacket and tie • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers and a shirt for dinner
• Floodlit tennis court • Table tennis • Squash • Billiards • Fitness centre with sauna and Turkish Bath • Aequor Spa centre with massage and beauty treatments • Hairdresser • Petanca and putting green • Bicycles • Discounts at local golf course
• Live music and international shows in ballroom • Satellite TV lounge • Galleria lobby bar • Tiffany piano bar
• Saltwater heated children's pool • Playground• Playroom
• Spacious lounge in reception • Shops • Internet corner
All rooms have air-conditioning, flatscreen satellite TV, phone, Wi-Fi, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, 24-hour room service and balcony or terrace with sunbeds and parasols. Standard rooms have 2 beds. Garden-view, Pool-view and Sea-view rooms available at a supplement.
We also offer Junior Suites with garden view or Junior Suites with sea view at a supplement.
Junior suites sleep up to 3 adults plus a cot with a double bed, separate lounge area and balcony with either a garden, pool, limited or full sea view.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide