Hotel Bahia Princess details
Cool, contemporary and chic, this Princess deserves its regal title, no question.
With its elegant pillars and grand staircase sweeping up from a palm-fringed pool, this hotel has almost a Greek temple feel to it. And when floodlit at night, it’s positively majestic. Yet for all its good looks, you'll find a refreshingly carefree atmosphere with no airs and graces – so you can simply relax.
The luxury feel extends to the bedrooms – they’re spacious and comfortable dressed in turquoise and gold. Outside, the pretty grounds are split over three levels, with pools on each, all flanked by sprawling terraces. When you feel like getting active, you can use all the facilities at the nearby Guayarmina Princess, with tennis, squash and a sauna available.
On the dining side, the big buffet restaurant has show-cooking in the evenings and you can have your main course served at your table if you wish. Dinner al fresco, looking down at the impressive floodlit pools, is another option.
There’s a feeling of escaping the outside world when you’re at the Bahia Princess, but you’re actually not far from all the action - lively Playa de las Americas is just three kilometres away. For something a little quieter, go the other way and you’ll find yourself in Playa del Duque, a little spot with boutiques and jewellery shops.
Location• Set on a slope • 250m from the beaches of Fanabe and Torviscas • 100m to shops • 3km to Playa de las Americas
• 3 swimming pools on different levels, 1 heated in winter • Sunbeds • Pool towel hire - not for beach use • Pool bar
• Buffet breakfast and dinner • Show cooking • Choice of 2 main courses at dinner that can be served at your table on request as an à la carte option - 1 meat and 1 fish • Full Board guests can take à la carte lunch in the Snack Restaurant El Balcon or in the main buffet restaurant, subject to occupancy • Weekly Canarian or South American dinner • Christmas and New Year gala dinners - formal wear including a jacket and tie is required • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers and a shirt for dinner
• Organised daily activities • Giant chess • Table tennis • Billiards • Use of facilities at the Guayarmina Princess, including sauna, squash and tennis
• Professional shows 5 times a week • Live music twice a week • Piano bar with international music • Satellite TV • Lounge/bar
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years • Cots and highchairs
• Wi-Fi in reception area and by the pools • Hairdresser • Hotel shop
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning, satellite TV with music channels, telephone, minibar or fridge hire on request, hairdryer and balcony. Rooms sleep up to 3, with twin beds and extra single bed or sofa bed. Some rooms are located near a busy road. Single rooms available.
275 in 2 buildings
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide