Sheraton La Caleta Resort and Spa details
The outdoor scene at the Sheraton La Caleta is so special it’s been dubbed a ‘pool village’. You can expect three gorgeous terraced pools. From above, the vast curving slabs of colour look as if someone has spilt a giant pot of turquoise ink among the terracotta terraces and green shrubs. And with a pool bar you can quite easily spend the day here. In the summer, you can spend your evenings here, too. The Vivace Grill, open at lunchtime, serves up a good range of light snacks, salads and Mediterranean dishes.
But that’s just the start of the dining options at the Sheraton la Caleta. The cool and contemporary El Parador is the place for big buffet breakfasts and themed dinners. There’s also the rustic ambience of La Venta, which offers traditional Spanish dishes, as well as a mouth-watering tapas menu. If that’s not enough choice for you, a sleek, subtly-lit Japanese restaurant adds to the mix.
Inside, bars and lounges are stylish and modern. And the guest rooms are particularly spacious and relaxing. The hotel prides itself on the comfort of its beds, so a good night’s sleep is pretty much guaranteed. What’s more, each room comes with either a private balcony or a terrace.
Elsewhere, the hotel’s spa is a really relaxing spot. Pamper yourself with a massage or beauty treatment, or spend some time in the thermal circuit.
Location• 200m to the sandy beach • 3km to resort centre • 1km to shops • 500m to bars and restaurants • 4km to the nearest nightclub • 200m to local bus stop
• 3 swimming pools, 2 heated, 1 saltwater • Whirlpool bath • Pool bar • BARMATE service where guests can use a silent buzzer from their sunbed and a waiter will locate them
• 4 non-smoking, air-conditioned restaurants including Japanese, Spanish/Mediterranean cuisine and International buffet • Buffet breakfast and themed dinner • Waiter service available • Show cooking • Snack bar • Please note: the Japanese à la carte restaurant is closed 6-29 Sep 2010
• New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Sports and Relaxation
• Gym • Sauna • Steam bath • Spa treatments, managed by Caroli Health Club • Minigolf
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 3-12 yrs • Children's buffet • Early suppers • Cots and highchairs
• Music 3 times a week • Lounge • Bar
• Money exchange • Internet access • Gift shop
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, high speed Wi-Fi, minibar, hairdryer, 24-hour room service and balcony. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 Sheraton 'Sweet Sleeper' beds. Pool view rooms are available.
We also offer Club rooms.
Club Rooms have turn-down service, daily international newspaper, complimentary mineral water, bathrobes and slippers, special bathroom amenties and a privileged pool and/or ocean view - Club rooms are situated on the top floors. Guests also get access to the Club Lounge at a supplement, which includes private buffet breakfast at pool side, refreshments all day in a private lounge, home-made pastries mid afternoon and hot and cold hors d'oeuvres in the evening. There is also internet access in the lounge.
5 Star Luxury
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide