Royal Garden Villas details
Small and exclusive, the Royal Garden Villas combine traditional style with 21st-century luxury.
Made up of 28 one, two and three bedroom villas dotted between landscaped gardens and lantern-lit walkways, this boutique hotel is all about luxury. The whole place is built into a hillside, and all the villas are staggered at different heights to ensure they’re really private. Plus they come with fantastic views over the Atlantic Ocean and the neighbouring island of La Gomera.
Inside, each one is unique. So while one might come with traditional wicker furniture and huge arty prints on the walls, another will be kitted out with stone sculptures and a mahogany four-poster. One thing they all have in common though is a private plunge pool. Set in to a spacious stone terrace, it’s ideal for a cool-down dip.
If you’d prefer a proper swim, there’s a large infinity pool in the hotel’s gardens. It’s surrounded by a wooden deck and comes with a little bridge which leads to the reception. Talking of which, with its terracotta walls draped with white muslin curtains, the reception is every bit as good-looking as the rest of the place.
And the hotel’s restaurant follows suit. Fairy lights and lanterns hang down from the ceiling, giving the whole place a romantic feel. As for the food, expect buffet breakfasts and à la carte dinners featuring fusion dishes made from the best local produce.
Last but not least, a word on location. The hotel is just a twenty-minute walk from the small fishing village of La Caleta, where you’ll find a handful of shops and restaurants. Plus there’s a golf course across the road.
Location• Overlooking Costa Adeje golf course • 2km to La Caleta beach • Local bus stop nearby
• Private pool at your villa • Main swimming pool in complex
• Air-conditioned restaurant • International buffet breakfast • Dinner is à la carte and waiter service • New Year's Eve gala dinner • Half Board upgrade - buffet breakfasts, 2 dinners per week in the Monkey Grill where there is a choice of themed restaurants - Grill, Japanese & Italian, transport not provided, other meals will be provided in the restaurant at the Royal Garden Villas • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers and shirt, and smart attire for women at dinner
• Golf course on site - reduced green fees • Fitness room • Watersports at Bahia Beach • Squash • Spa circuit • Spa treatments including massage are payable locally • Turkish bath
• Cots and highchairs on request
• Bar area • Money exchange • Room service • Private car park for guests • Thalassotherapy • Spa treatments
All villas have a fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, washing machine and dishwasher, separate dining area, lounge, drinks cabinet, air-conditioning, plasma TV with satellite channels, DVD player, Wi-Fi, phone, minibar, hairdryer, hydro-massage shower, terrace with golf course view and private pool.
Duchess Villa has 1 bedroom and sleeps 2 adults.
Princessa Villa has 2 bedrooms with king-size beds and sleeps up to 4 adults.
Royal Villa has 3 bedrooms and sleeps up to 6.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide