Hotel Luabay Costa Adeje details
Close to the beach and recently refurbished, it’s no wonder the Hotel Luabay Costa Adeje has made it into the Thomson Platinum collection.
The Hotel Luabay Costa Adeje has a location that’s a cut above the rest. The property is less than a five-minute walk from Torviscas Beach, and the restaurants and bars at the Puerto Colon harbour are just a bit further on. Popular Playa de Las Americas, meanwhile, is about a five-minute cab ride away.
The hotel underwent a makeover a couple of years ago, so everything is really fresh and modern. Take the rooms, for example. Walls are painted in neutral tones and offset by smart wooden furnishings, and extras come in the form of funky headboards and chic glass balconies.
Outside, things look just as chic. Two swimming pools take centre-stage in a terrace that’s dotted with loungers and umbrellas. Best of all, the whole area offers up sweeping sea views. Come evening, this is a great place to head with a cocktail – look out for cosy little seating spots framed by white muslin.
Location• 200m across the road from the beach • 400m from Puerto Colon harbour • Shops and bars close by
• 2 pools - 1 heated in winter • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar
• Buffet restaurant • Pool snack bar • Half Board option available
• Daytime sports and games • Table tennis • Gym
• Daytime and evening entertainment • Professional shows • Live music • Music and dancing • Lobby bar
• Kids’ pool • Miniclub for 4-12 yrs - open Christmas, Easter and high season in summer • Playground
• 24-hour reception • Chill-out zone • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Tennis court • Mini-spa • Sauna • Massage • Whirlpool bath • Beauty treatments • Games room • Laundry service • Internet
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite/cable TV, shower, hairdryer and a balcony. Standard room sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child with twin beds and a camp bed. When rooms are fully occupied there is not space for a cot.
Limited Sea-view rooms, High/Low-floor rooms and Single rooms available at a supplement.
Splendid Service available for all room types at a supplement with personalised check-in, children's welcome pack, daily newspaper, daily turndown service, tea/coffee facilities in room, fruit in room on arrival, bathrobes, slippers, pillow menu, unlimited themed restaurant reservations-Tuesday-Saturday with reservations, premium brand drinks, 1 free entrance per adult for the Spa circuit and late check-out - subject to availability.
Please note: Floors 8 and 9 of this hotel are suites so twin rooms will not be allocated to these floors.
• Buffet meals • 2 themed dinners for stays of 7 nights or more • Coffee, snacks and ice-cream at the snack bar 16.00-18.00 • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 11.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.