Hotel Nerja Club details
Combining an-away-from-it-all vibe with a secluded setting, this Spanish retreat is a great choice for a chilled out holiday.
Just on the outskirts of Nerja, this little hotel provides peace and quiet without being too far off the beaten track. It’s about a 20-minute walk to Nerja’s heart, where you’ll find plenty in the way of cafés and shops. Closer still, you’ve got the beach. It’s only around 15 minutes away, but keep in mind you’ll have a bit of a hilly climb on the way back.
At the hotel itself there’s a decent-sized pool framed by a sun deck and edged with loungers. The whole area looks out over the sea and the town of Nerja. There’s also bar service around the pool and terrace area, and it’s a great spot to head for lunch, as they do a good range of tapas-style dishes and snacks.
Speaking of food, there’s also the restaurant. It’s all about self-service here – so you can pick and choose what you fancy. Breakfast offers up a mix of Continental and British favourites, while in the evening there’s an international buffet. For after-dinner drinks, head to the lounge bar and sink into one of the leather armchairs, or chill out on the pool terrace where there’s night-time entertainment.
The bedrooms, meanwhile, are being refurbished and 50% of the rooms in the older wing have already been completed. They have new bathrooms, furniture and decorations - so they may differ from the room images shown. All rooms of course come with balconies, air-conditioning and satellite TV as standard.
Location• On the main road - 1.5km uphill from the centre of Nerja • 1km downhill to Burriana Beach • 200m to shops‚ bars and restaurants • Local buses run to the resort centre and beach
• Swimming pool • Bar service to pool area • Sunbeds • New solarium area
• Spacious, air-conditioned, non-smoking dining room • Buffet breakfast and dinner • Lunchtime snacks available from bar • Cafeteria offering snack menu and a variety of typical Spanish tapas at lunchtime • A la carte restaurant • Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
• New Spa with whirlpool bath, dynamic heating pool and gym
• Bar/lounge • Live music 4 nights a week, held at the pool area on warm nights • Flamenco show once a week • Entertainment most evenings, including a variety of live singers • Happy hour every evening in the bar • Large screen TV showing big sports events
• Highchairs • Cots
• Air-conditioning/heating at Manager's discretion • Wi-Fi available in all rooms and areas • Internet corner • Luggage room
All rooms have clean and fresh decor with air-conditioning and heating, satellite TV, phone, free Wi-Fi, a double or twin beds and an extra bed for a third person and a balcony or terrace. Single rooms available.
Until October 2014 - free session in the Spa per person included - please request at reception
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide