Hotel Riu Monica details
Enticing guests to return each and every year, the Riu Monica sits right across from Playa de la Torrecilla and sports a gorgeous pool with fantastic views. The food is exceptional and served buffet style. There’s show cooking and themed meals every week, too. After dinner, sidle up to the bar for a drink, or walk the 800m down to the centre of Nerja. Rooms are attractive and comfortable with air conditioning and satellite TV.
Location• Just across from the sandy beach of Playa de la Torrecilla on the outskirts of Nerja • 800m to Nerja resort centre • 800m to shopping centre • 50m to bus stop • 100m to the nearest bars and restaurants • 200m to the nearest shops
• Swimming pool • Heated indoor pool, in winter • Terrace • Pool snack bar • Gardens • Sunbeds • Pool towels
• Non-smoking restaurant • Cooked English buffet breakfast • Buffet dinner • 2 sittings for dinner - table allocation for duration of holiday • Show cooking • Weekly buffet themed night
• Gym • Table tennis • Massage
• Card room • Music in the bar • Dancing • Organised evening entertainment including shows several times a week in the Bar Salon
• Paddling pool • Daytime entertainment programme 6 times a week for children aged 4-12 years, 1st July to 31st August • Cots • Playground
• Wi-Fi area • Air-conditioning/central heating at the discretion of management and depending on temperature/season • Hairdresser and beauty salon • Internet • Souvenir shop
All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds and a limited sea view. No cot space when rooms are full. Single rooms available. Rooms for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years with land view available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide