Hotel Riu Belplaya details
Set right on the Torremolinos beachfront, and incredibly close to local amenities, the Riu Belplaya is in a fantastic location. The service is super, too, which is part of the reason why they get so many repeat guests. The spacious pool with its well-maintained gardens and terrace is a great place to take it easy. There are plenty of activities and amenities on site, or you can hop in a taxi and check out Torremolinos.
Location• Opposite the beach, on Torremolinos seafront • 200m to shops‚ bars and restaurants • 2.5km to the centre of Torremolinos
• Swimming pool • Heated indoor pool - open in winter • Gardens • Poolside bar/café in high season • Sunbeds, umbrellas and towels
• Non-smoking buffet restaurant • English cooked breakfast included with buffet breakfast • Show cooking • Themed buffet once a week • Brand new à la carte restaurant open mid June to mid September • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Discounts for hotel guests at the flat bowling green • Small gym • Table tennis
Shows several times a week Spacious bar/lounge and terrace Cards lounge
• Children's pool • Daytime entertainment programme 6 times a week for 4-12 years, 15th June to 15th September • Playground • Cots
• Air-conditioning • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet • Wi-Fi area • Souvenir shop • Flat bowling green • Massage at the health and beauty centre
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV, telephone and small fridge. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Non sea-view rooms are in the annexe. Single rooms available.
• Free sparkling wine and fruit on arrival for honeymooners • Free tea and biscuits in winter
• Full board buffet meals • Cakes and coffee 15.30-17.00 • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks until 00.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide