Hotel Riu Nautilus details
Right on the promenade, the Riu Nautilus serves up great sea views and sand just footsteps away.
The adults-only Hotel Riu Nautilus is on Torremolinos' promenade, just footsteps from sandy Montemar Beach. It's a 10-minute taxi ride from the town centre's shops and bars, while Benalmadena's upmarket marina is a few minutes' walk away. You've also got a handful of restaurants and shops right on the doorstep. The hotel comes with a big outdoor space. In the middle of the palm-dotted gardens you'll find a large swimming pool, which is framed by a sunny terrace. The whole area looks out towards the sea, so great views are part of the package. At mealtimes, you can look forward to pan-global dishes in the hotel's buffet eatery. The cooked English breakfasts are especially popular. Weekly themed nights are also laid on, offering up specialities from around the world.
Location• 10m to Montemar Beach, accessible through the gardens, over the promenade and down a few steps • 2.5km to Torremolinos town centre • 100m to bus stop • 500m to the nearest discos • Close to Benalmadena Marina
• Swimming pool • Indoor heated pool open in winter • Sunbeds • Pool towels - deposit required • Poolside snack bar
• Non-smoking buffet dining room • Cooked English breakfast • 2 sittings for dinner with guests allocated tables for the duration of their holiday • Show cooking • Andalusian restaurant mid-June to mid-September • Weekly themed evening • Vegetarian dish at dinner
• Gym • Table tennis • Jacuzzi™ • Turkish bath
• Shows or live music several nights a week • Bar/Lounge
• Wi-Fi - free in lobby area for 90 minutes per day • Air-conditioning or heating throughout, dependant on season and subject to the manager's discretion • Appointments can be made for the local health/beauty centre • Internet
All rooms are decorated in fresh colours with a modern style, and have twin beds and an extra bed for a third person when needed, air-conditioning and heating, flatscreen satellite TV, shower, phone, minibar, hairdryer and a balcony or terrace. Limited sea-view rooms are also available from November 2013.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide