Hotel Taurito Princess details
In a tucked-away spot and with sea views all round, this place is perfect for a beachside escape.
The Taurito Princess is tucked in a tranquil bay alongside a little cluster of hotels. They all curve round in a horseshoe, so there’s a really intimate feel to the place. And the hotel lays on a free bus that takes five minutes to reach Puerto Mogan. So although it’s quiet, you won’t feel stuck out on a limb.
Design-wise, the hotel is a modern, whitewashed number lined with neat balconies. Three glass-fronted lifts run up the outside of the building, so you get panoramic views of the sea when you’re heading back to your room.
Talking of which, the bedrooms serve up sea views, too. They’re decked out in burnt yellows and golds, with wood furniture completing the picture. But the real talking point here has to be the bathrooms. They’re sleek and stylish, with funky chocolate-coloured tiles and curvy ceramic fittings.
Outside, there are a couple of good-sized pools surrounded by terraces. There’s a thatched-roofed bar in between them if you fancy some shade. And there’s a pretty garden area with views over Puerto Mogan when you want to hide away for an hour or two. Plus, the beach is just steps from the hotel. It’s a sandy affair, with plenty in the way of watersports.
As for meals, they’re served up buffet-style in the main restaurant. There’s show cooking in the evening, and themed nights, too - so you can expect to see Chinese and Italian favourites on the menu, as well as more traditional Canarian fare.
Location• In the purpose-built resort of Playa Taurito • On a shingle beach • Lido next to hotel • Hotel bus to Puerto Mogan, 4km away
• 2 swimming pools, 1 heated November-April • Gardens • Terraces • Pool snack bar • Pool towels • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Air-conditioned dining room • La Choza restaurant • Show cooking • 2 themed evenings every week • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • Men are required to wear trousers for dinner
• Organised daytime activities including keep-fit and water polo • Tennis • Table tennis • Sauna • Darts • Rifle shooting and archery for over 16s • Squash with equipment available for hire
• Dancing most evenings • Professional acts 3 or 4 times a week • Piano bar • Bar Salon Princess • Sports bar
• Children's pool • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club with daytime activities for 5-12 years • Mini-disco in the evening • Cots
• 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in public areas • Internet corner • Billiards • Lido opposite hotel • Massage • Diving centre • Souvenir shop • Hairdresser • Fridge in room • Laundry service • Massage
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, balcony or terrace and a sea view. Twin rooms have 2 or 3 beds, 3rd bed is a camp bed. Single rooms available.
We also offer Suites with sea view, Family junior suites and Superior suites.
Suites with sea views sleep up to 4 adults with twin beds, 2 extra beds and sea views.
Family junior suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in twin beds, an extra bed and have sea-views. Family junior suites come with Premium All Inclusive which offers branded drinks, an aperitif, bottle of wine and bottle of water in room on arrival, in-room safe at no charge, unstocked minifridge and tea and coffee facilities.
Superior suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in a double bed, an extra bed, 2 bathrooms, shower, lounge area and have sea-views. Family junior suites come with Premium All Inclusive which offers branded drinks, an aperitif, bottle of wine and bottle of water in room on arrival, in-room safe at no charge, unstocked minifridge and tea and coffee facilities.
3 panoramic lifts
• Buffet breakfast and dinner in main restaurant • Lunch, and afternoon tea, coffee and cake in La Choza restaurant • Locally produced alcoholic beverages and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel Taurito Princess:
in Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria