Hotel Suite Princess details
If you’re looking for the royal treatment, then the Hotel Suite Princess will deliver. This five-star, adults-only gem of a hotel sits right on the sand beach and delivers a stunning seaside vistas in every suite. You’ll be unwinding in no time with three bars, two lounges, a sparkling swimming pool, and beautifully furnished sun terraces. For sporty types, there’s water volleyball, a fitness room, and table tennis while more laid back guests can take advantage of the sauna and massage services.
Location• On the seafront • 10m from the beach • Lido next to the hotel • 5km to Puerto Mogan • 10km to Puerto Rico
• 2 swimming pools • Terrace bar • Sunbeds • Small garden • Pool towels
• Air-conditioned non-smoking main restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner • Buffet lunch in 'Terraza La Choza' restaurant and Tapas bar • Snack bar • Show cooking at breakfast and dinner • Themed evenings twice a week • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Fitness room • Table tennis • Sauna • Darts
• 3 bars • 2 lounges
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Minibar • Billiards • Massage room • Tennis at the sister hotel, Taurito Princess
Junior suites all have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, fridge/minibar on request, seating area, balcony and a sea view. Junior suites sleep up to 3 adults in a twin or double bed and an extra bed in the seating area.
We also offer Junior suites with private gardens sleeping 2, Superior junior suites and Royal junior suites.
Superior junior suites include 26-inch LCD TVs, tea and coffee facilities, premium brand drinks in restaurants, upgraded toiletries and amenities with bathrobe and slippers, fruit and wine on arrival, minibar stocked with mineral water and sunloungers on balcony or terrace.
Royal junior suites sleep up to 3 with slippers, bathrobes, safe, fruit, wine and water on arrival and sunbeds on the balcony.
• Buffet meals, lunch served in the Terrace restaurant and Tapas bar • 2 themed buffets each week • Weekly gala dinner • Late Continental breakfasts • Snacks 10.30-16.00 • Coffee, tea and cakes 16.00-18.00 • Tapas 3 times a week • Selected alcoholic and soft drinks 09.00-24.00 - bar opening times vary • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide