Paradise Lago Taurito details
“With a beachfront location and its own waterpark, the Hotel Paradise Lago Taurito puts everything at your fingertips.”
Pulled right up against Playa Taurito Beach, the Hotel Paradise has clinched one of the best spots in town. Not only does it put you footsteps from the sand, it offers up sweeping views over the Mediterranean Sea. Plus, if you want to get out and explore, the centre of Playa Taurito is less than ten minutes in a taxi.
At the hotel, the main talking point is the pool scene. There’s a turquoise number flanked by palm trees, but it’s the waterpark that deserves special mention. It’s got the full spectrum of slides, from a kamikaze to a sidewinder. What’s more, little ones can splash around in their own pool, which comes complete with a pirate ship.
At mealtimes, choose from international dishes in the buffet restaurant or sample the a la carte menu down on the beach. And for after-dinner entertainment, you can look forward to lively shows and music in the bar.
Location• 50m from the beach • 5km from Puerto de Mogan • 10km from Puerto Rico
• Swimming pool • Waterpark with multiple slides • Sunbeds and parasols in the hotel • Pool bar
• Buffet restaurant • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Beach à la carte restaurant
• Activities programme - volleyball, waterpolo, table tennis, aqua gym, archery, boules and darts
• Daytime and evening entertainment • Bar
• Children's activity pool with a pirate ship and slides • Playground • Mini-club for 4-12 yrs • Teens' club for 12-18 yrs
The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Sunbeds and Parasols in the waterpark • Internet corner • Supermarket • Tennis • Paddle tennis • Squash • Spa • Whirplool bath • The following are not included if used separately from the activities programme: • Volleyball • Waterpolo • Table tennis • Aqua gym • Archery • Boules • Darts
All rooms have air-conditioning, bath with shower, satellite TV, daily maid service, towel change 3 times a week, linen change twice weekly, balcony and pool view or limited sea view. Standard rooms have twin beds, with an extra adult bed and child bed. Double beds are available on request.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms have twin beds, plus a sofa bed, and a child bed in the lounge.
• Full board meals • Breakfast 8.00-10.30 • Buffet lunch 13.00-15.00 • Buffet dinner 18.30-21.30 • Snacks from pool bar 10.30-13.00 and 15.00-17.30 • Local alcoholic drinks, draught beer, house wine, selected cocktails and soft drinks - until 23.00 in Disco pub • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the Paradise Lago Taurito:
in Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria