Hotel Tesoro Blu details
A modern hotel that’s big on style, the Tesoro Blu brings plenty of contemporary glamour to the table.
All cubed buildings and sleek glass balconies, this modern Couples hotel is as contemporary as they come. Inside, expect the full minimalist works, with floor-to-ceiling windows and neutral shades throughout.
The bedrooms follow suit, with rich coloured walls and luxurious double beds creating a modern feel. And, in terms of extras, you get flatscreen TVs and minibars.
The dining scene is just as impressive. You’ve got one à la carte restaurant specialising in modern Mediterranean fare plus the main restaurant. And there are a couple of bars, where you can enjoy after-dinner drinks and light entertainment from live musicians and singers.
Next, there’s the pool to consider. Set alongside the main building, it’s a large infinity number bordered by smart sun terraces.
Lastly, this place scores highly when it comes to location. The property has a pebbly beach on its doorstep and it’s just a 20-minute walk from the centre of Skala.
Location• Beachfront • 20 minute walk to Skala town
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Outdoor whirlpool bath • Sunbeds • Gazebos • Pool bar • Parasols • Pool towels • Gardens • Beach area • Ice-cream/smoothie stands
• Main buffet restaurant • Mediterranean à la carte restaurant • Pool bar serving light lunches • Room service available • Private dinner gazebo available on request
• Tennis • Gym • Spa treatments • Walking trails
• Bars with occasional light entertainment • Resident musician
• Wi-Fi in reception • Free Wi-Fi zones throughout from May 2014 • Lobby reception • Hairdresser and beautician by appointment
Double rooms have air-conditioning, bath or shower, flatscreen TV, internet, minibar, bathrobe, slippers, iron/board, tea/coffee facilities, minibar and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep 2 with 1 double or twin beds. Twin/Double rooms to sleep 3 adults are available - the 3rd bed is a single sofa-bed.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide